Monday Night Football: GDT/Bradford knee problem returns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The Chargers have something special in that Melvin Ingram/Joey Bosa combo.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wow what a game! Younghoe Koo makes 1st kick, Denver coach calls timeout.

2nd attempt is BLOCKED! Denver wins!

Now I get to go to sleep!

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Denver went into cruse control way too early... should have kept the pressure instead of trying to run out the clock early in the 4th..

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Chargers drop their opener in tragic style, muhahahaha! :mrburnsevil:

My boy Trevor outplayed Rivers too!

T. Siemian: 17/28, 219 pass yards, 2 passing TDs, 1 INT, 20 rush yards, 1 rushing TD

P. Rivers: 22/33, 192 pass yards, 3 passing TDs, 1 INT

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Chargers have something special in that Melvin Ingram/Joey Bosa combo.

No doubt those two and that defense are going to make some QBs miserable this year. And Rivers is a good QB, and they have a good offensive staff too. But somehow they lose to a Denver team who are just getting by at QB.

Obviously I shouldn't be looking down on the Chargers as a Rams fan. But man that team is cursed. They can just never get over the hump and as good as Rivers is it's never enough. They should have gone in there and won that game man, Denver is going to be exposed this year IMO.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Chargers drop their opener in tragic style, muhahahaha! :mrburnsevil:

My boy Trevor outplayed Rivers too!

T. Siemian: 17/28, 219 pass yards, 2 passing TDs, 1 INT, 20 rush yards, 1 rushing TD

P. Rivers: 22/33, 192 pass yards, 3 passing TDs, 1 INT

yup.. Denver should have kept dialing Siemian in the forth while he was still hot..

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
No doubt those two and that defense are going to make some QBs miserable this year. And Rivers is a good QB, and they have a good offensive staff too. But somehow they lose to a Denver team who are just getting by at QB.

Obviously I shouldn't be looking down on the Chargers as a Rams fan. But man that team is cursed. They can just never get over the hump and as good as Rivers is it's never enough. They should have gone in there and won that game man, Denver is going to be exposed this year IMO.

I don't think the problem in Denver is the QB. Trevor is an above average QB in this league IMO. They are just in a very difficult division battling with the Raiders and Chiefs for a playoff spot the last couple years.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't think the problem in Denver is the QB. Trevor is an above average QB in this league IMO. They are just in a very difficult division battling with the Raiders and Chiefs for a playoff spot the last couple years.

Not sure he's above average but even if he is those other two QBs for the teams you mention give their teams a big advantage vs Denver. And Rivers is certainly better as well, which was kinda my point, and yet the Broncs pull the win out on LAC's sorry @$$e$.

Broncos are going to be middle of the pack at best this year IMO, somewhere around .500 ball.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank you Denver for sucking so bad late in the game. Won my matchup by 1.6 points he had Demaryius Thomas hehe

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Not sure he's above average but even if he is those other two QBs for the teams you mention give their teams a big advantage vs Denver. And Rivers is certainly better as well, which was kinda my point, and yet the Broncs pull the win out on LAC's sorry @$$e$.

Broncos are going to be middle of the pack at best this year IMO, somewhere around .500 ball.

Trevor is still young. Rivers and Smith are in the twilight of their careers. I am not saying he is elite but I think Trevor can progress into a similar role to Alex Smith with time. Unfortunately, the injuries Denver have suffered this season already means you are probably right about 0.500 ball.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Too young....oh, not him...too old....that's it.

Smith is in the twilight???? C'mon man! He can't be more than Aaron Rodgers...about...33 or 34

He is only 33 but if he doesn't continue to throw a deep ball like he did in the opener, Patrick Mahomes will be given a shot and I doubt Smith sees the field again from there.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Patrick Mahomes will be given a shot and I doubt Smith sees the field again from there.
I have my doubts about Smith...but in playoff type games...Pats defense is slow...I'd like to see Alex vs the Ravens or Broncos.

Mahomes...much like Watson, Kizer, and the magician Trubisky...should be starting already. Smith had his shot....and he blew it.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...d-was-limited-in-practice-with-a-knee-injury/

Sam Bradford was limited in practice with a knee injury
Posted by Mike Florio on September 13, 2017

845812078-e1505352270449.jpg

Getty Images

As Vikings fans continue to bask in the afterglow of the best game of quarterback Sam Bradford‘s career, here’s a splash of cold water: Bradford was limited in practice on Wednesday with a knee injury.

Less than 48 hours removed from Monday night’s masterpiece, it’s hard at this point to reach any conclusions regarding whether Bradford will or won’t play when the Vikings travel to Pittsburgh on Sunday. If for some reason he can’t play, it will be the Case Keenum show.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...d-was-limited-in-practice-with-a-knee-injury/

Getty Images

As Vikings fans continue to bask in the afterglow of the best game of quarterback Sam Bradford‘s career, here’s a splash of cold water: Bradford was limited in practice on Wednesday with a knee injury.

Less than 48 hours removed from Monday night’s masterpiece, it’s hard at this point to reach any conclusions regarding whether Bradford will or won’t play when the Vikings travel to Pittsburgh on Sunday. If for some reason he can’t play, it will be the Case Keenum show.

The only reason I put the ha-ha on there was because of Keenum.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

Getty Images

Oohhhh lord...
Facepalm-2541-1144x761.png