Monday Night Football: GDT/Bradford knee problem returns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I expected AP to do some serious shit tonight, Boy was I wrong!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
That was a dumb call. Play action to AP, when you've given it to him every time he is in there, good call, but then you try to pass to him. And Brees rolls out and cuts the field in half. Wow. Dumb.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That was a dumb call. Play action to AP, when you've given it to him every time he is in there, good call, but then you try to pass to him. And Brees rolls out and cuts the field in half. Wow. Dumb.
I think Peyton's Best days as a Coach are behind him! JMO

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Didn't really want to start it's own thread for this so we'll share it among ourselves watching the MNF game. Prime has a show where he calls guys who "balled" during the week and he called our head coach.

View: http://www.therams.com/videos/videos/Sean-McVay-Chats-With-Deion-Sanders-After-Win/2991ec41-9930-48ac-84bd-8e64441aba13
Deion.
You're 50.
Not 19.

iu

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh good lord I don't think I can listen to this second game with these two in the booth.

TexasRam

Legend
The moral of the story is a QB needs time to throw the ball and people to throw it to or he looks like poop.

Football 101.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Is it me, or do all Ram fans hope the Chargers lay a big egg tonight??

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.espn.com/nfl/scoreboard/_/year/2017/seasontype/2/week/1

Sam Bradford was stellar in the Vikings' 29-19 season-opening win, throwing for 346 yards and 3 touchdowns. What's most impressive was his aggressiveness down field, completing 8-of-9 passes for 219 yards and a score on throws of 15 or more yards.

This comes after a year where Bradford earned his M.O. as Mr. Checkdown, topping the NFL's completion percentage among QBs by relying on short passes.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Rex Ryan got a job for this???? I think they really wanted Rob. He's the funny one.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think the only old QB to win was Rothlisburger this week....eli nope, brady nope, brees nope....Rivers is the last hope...do we count that dude with the Jets???