Monday Night Football: GDT/Bradford knee problem returns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Why did we get rid of the vikes OC again? Fitz???

Sam looking like Sam...to me...That rebuilt line of the vikes looks pretty damn good too....The Saints played well in preseason on defense...but it looks like they don't like being on the field too long. Diggs is a BEAST!

I always....and I mean ALWAYS bet against certain teams...Cowboys, 9ers, Pats, and Vikes....
He took a head coaching gig.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AP and Payton won't be together very long . Did you see that look ?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why did we get rid of the vikes OC again? Fitz???

Sam looking like Sam...to me...That rebuilt line of the vikes looks pretty damn good too....The Saints played well in preseason on defense...but it looks like they don't like being on the field too long. Diggs is a BEAST!

I always....and I mean ALWAYS bet against certain teams...Cowboys, 9ers, Pats, and Vikes....
Vikings defense isn't nearly as good as their preseason stats indicated. That Vikings OLine has a ways to go but yeah does look good tonight.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sam Bradford, happy for the guy. No ill will towards the Vikings here, either.

We saw this Sam in 2012 to half of 2013, if everything worked out we would be seeing something similiar to what the Vikings are showing.

What I don't miss however, is going to war against old larry and his cronies how allegedly bad he was.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sam Bradford, happy for the guy. No ill will towards the Vikings here, either.

We saw this Sam in 2012 to half of 2013, if everything worked out we would be seeing something similiar to what the Vikings are showing.

What I don't miss however, is going to war against old larry and his cronies how allegedly bad he was.
Yeah it was unfortunate but he just couldn't stay healthy for us. Glad he's doing so well now even if it is for a team that I can't stand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Father time....has caught Adrian Peterson. What the hell did Payton get all these RB's for? Ingrahm is fine by himself. Father time is chasing Brees down too:boxing:....but Brees still runs a 4.4 :sneaky: LOLOLOL(y)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brees isn't going down without a fight...love that in him.
Screw him! Going against him in fantasy. Oh that's better I have the Saints kicker who's nearly outscored Brees and Ingram combined so far :)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
LOL

I dropped that TE....guy from Stanford on Atlanta...that had that 88 yard td....dropped him Saturday. I think I picked up the guy Hunter Henry...my team has 88 points as we speak...I'm already trying to claim Golladay and Kizer on waivers.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL

I dropped that TE....guy from Stanford on Atlanta...that had that 88 yard td....dropped him Saturday. I think I picked up the guy Hunter Henry...my team has 88 points as we speak...I'm already trying to claim Golladay and Kizer on waivers.
DOH!
He's on my bench with the kid from the Chargers starting. Fortunately in that league I already won but I'd be pissed if he cost me a win on my bench like that.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Screenshot_20170911-202507.png

:D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL My brother just texted me "Throw a damned TD to Rudolph you prick Bradford" he's a whiner fan lol

JRobinson

MiLB
No doubt Slingin' Sammy is doing his thing man. Hes got some serious weapons, including my Nole, Dalvin Cook.