Monday Night Football Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
That may be, but he did get us down there again.
Shame. Zuerlein could have won this game all by himself if he just makes that one field goal.
Heartbreaking loss. Absolutely heartbreaking.

What about Dunbar missing the safety?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
That may be, but he did get us down there again.
Shame. Zuerlein could have won this game all by himself if he just makes that one field goal.
Heartbreaking loss. Absolutely heartbreaking.
Z had a good game, it would have been nice if he had, but definitely didn't have to be put in that situation. Terrible, heartbreaking loss indeed. Terrible final play call, terrible miss on an open receiver.. Just terrible all around.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Are you fucking kidding me? BS needs to be sacked and I mean NOW. Run the ball down their throats when they can see coming then you run a 7 step drop inside the five and then you run an empty backfield? Then when you run the ball you run the smallest guy on the fucking field up the gut? WHAT THE GOD DAMN FUCK? I'm sorry. That... THAT absolutely pissed me off and there is no WAY BS should have a job tomorrow. NO WAY!!! I'm so sick of his game "plan" it's not funny.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Pead was the guy that could have jumped over the pile. But too bad Stacy wasn't in to run 3X in goal line.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are you freaking kidding me? BS needs to be sacked and I mean NOW. Run the ball down their throats when they can see coming then you run a 7 step drop inside the five and then you run an empty backfield? Then when you run the ball you run the smallest guy on the freaking field up the gut? WHAT THE GOD DAMN Freak? I'm sorry. That... THAT absolutely pissed me off and there is no WAY BS should have a job tomorrow. NO WAY!!! I'm so sick of his game "plan" it's not funny.

Psycho_X

Legend
Can't say much else that hasn't already been said. Schotty is awful as a play caller in the redzone. Empty backset in shotgun twice from 1 yard? What a joke. What a freaking joke ending to a fairly decent game aside from Clemens sucking as bad as we all knew he would. Unfortunate loss that should have been a win.

Yeah Zuerlein could have made the one kick. But kickers don't go through a season kicking 100% ever. So relying on that to win is not smart. The offense needed to make plays and the one thing that was working for them they completely ignore at the 1 yard line and go with the worst possible setup given their failures for four quarters. Schotty should get screamed at after the game for this piss poor ending.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kellen Clemens needs to be benched. I don't care who it's for. He needs to be benched. And Schotty is an embarrassment for that last play-call.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just when you think we've suffered more than should be expected...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah GZ's miss was huge,but i still say that if Stacy doesn't get banged up and sit out during our red zone trip we win that. Kid was rolling. Instead we rely on Clemens to make a play.

Kudos to the Rams D and Stacy tonight. Shotty drew up a few nice plays and found a rhythm with some balance at times but ultimately he shat the bed with that final red zone trip.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I just hope Zack is not hurt.

He looked injured on the sideline.....hope not seriously.

superfan24

Starter
As heartbroken as I can remember over a Rams lost. The defense deserved better and Stacy deserved the ball at the end.
Unbelievable....that those fucks win that game

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Jeez. Enough about Schottenheimer. If the execution is there, then who knows how those plays end up. Did anyone NOT notice that he got the run game going and designed some nice plays to get receivers wide open? I know he could have run the ball in that goal-to-go situation, but Richardson was getting stuffed and Seattle was loading up the box. If Clemens wasn't pressured (due to a missed block), then I'll bet he hits Pettis in the corner of the endzone well before it's do or die time.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Actually, Clemens could've walked in on the earlier goal to go, the one where Jake Long was called for ineligible downfield. Long thought he was running it in. If there's one thing Clemens can't do, it's throw on the run. Or beat a blitz.

RamEERS

Pastor
bet you money that schott purposely kept stacy out when he could've jumped the pile... putting him in on the last down is just a cover up... too little, too late...