Monday Night Football Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
On the flip side, if the TD is scored, that would have been a helluva drive.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That was a bush league call.

Wow!

Goddam Schotty! That's the best you got with the game on the line?

Clemens on a roll out with chance to score sounds like a more viable option than a hail mary from the 1. Geez!

Schottenheimer is a joke.. Keep playing loyal to Clemens you crude.. Defense played unbelievable.. Zac Stacy is a beast!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
no accountability anywhere on this team we just hand out fucking jobs....what has givens done to be the number 1 on our team??? Doesnt block ever, cant get open, drops the ball. WHAT HAS CLEMENS DONE TO EARN OUR QB SPOT??

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
If anyone thinks Schotty shouldn't be fired tonight should be fired out of a cannon.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
At least we didn't F up our draft status, Maybe there is an overachieving 108lb O linemen we can trade up for

…..

Legend
I cant believe we got no one that can jump over the pile....for 1 lousy yard.

khel72

Rookie
Is it just me or does it make zero sense to put the ball in Clemons hands with the game on the line??

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Damnit I'm fuckin pissed yet proud at the same time....how the hell is that possible?!?!

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
ARE YOU FUCKINGGGGGGGGG KIDDDINNNGGGGGG MEEEEEEEE???????????????

Schotty and Clemens suck. Period. wow..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm sorry X, but...

Kellen Clemens is the worst QB I've ever seen.
That may be, but he did get us down there again.
Shame. Zuerlein could have won this game all by himself if he just makes that one field goal.
Heartbreaking loss. Absolutely heartbreaking.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
just cannot say anything. I am pissed off! PISSED :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
#FIRESCHOTTY

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont know how i can continue to support this franchise....its like theyre trying to lose

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is it just me or does it make zero sense to put the ball in Clemens hands with the game on the line??

Terrible decision.

Multiple chances down close.

Chosing to throw the ball? Dumb on multiple accounts. Dammit.

RamEERS

Pastor
That may be, but he did get us down there again.
Shame. Zuerlein could have won this game all by himself if he just makes that one field goal.
Heartbreaking loss. Absolutely heartbreaking.

unfortunately this is the attitude that fisher is going to have... blame the kicker, praise schotty because we almost won the game...