Monday Night Football Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Why not get it started early?

[av]http://dc534.4shared.com/img/1401623167/8a315ce2/dlink__2Fdownload_2FH5wBVkox_3Ftsid_3D20131028-124217-33a98140/preview.mp3[/av]

Chris Long and Robert Quinn get to go up against backup tackles. Clemens has a rapport with some of these receivers already. Often staying behind after practice to rep with them. Givens is over due for a breakout game and a TD. Time for him to remind Sherman of why talk is cheap. The run game has incrementally improved over the past 4 games, so now is the time to show it's arrived. GAP INTEGRITY! This is the week that Tavon scores and <looks around> no flags. Get Stacy going and let him truck some dudes, sending feathers flying everywhere.

Austin+Pettis+St+Louis+Rams+v+Seattle+Seahawks+MaWYv6pPSxRl.jpg

APTOPIX_Seahawks_Rams_Football_0c649.jpg

wilsonsack-600x342.jpg

Chris+Givens+Seattle+Seahawks+v+St+Louis+Rams+enKbCPVCe1Cl.jpg

LETS GET IT!

kpak76

Good luck Rams fans. I hope for a good game, but my definition of a good game would be for the Hawks to have this wrapped up by halftime. No boneheaded errors from our offense would be nice to have for a change.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Despite the unfortunate situation at QB...

I'm still going to savor finally having our team back on Monday Night Football. It's been way too long of an absence.

Hopefully the Cards and Rams can both shine on national stages tonight.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good luck Rams fans. I hope for a good game, but my definition of a good game would be for the Hawks to have this wrapped up by halftime. No boneheaded errors from our offense would be nice to have for a change.
You don't know about boneheaded errors. We wrote the book on that this season.
But that's all about to come to a screeching halt tonight.
Sorry in advance for your loss.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Classy way to come onto a rival site. Hopefully though we will see a game that has you crying in your beer. Cheers to you though Kpak.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Looking forward to the Rams making a splash on MNF even with Bradford out this is a winnable game. Time for some smash mouth football take it to em from the start. It's time for one or two of those TA TD's to stand.

GO RAMS!!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I'm gonna watch ... but I also have put myself into the "don't expect too much" mode. We'll just have to see how they respond. By far the most adversity in quite some time..... young team ... will they grow up tonight? I sure hope so!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I'm hoping for some encouraging play tonight. I don't expect a win. But just go out there and stand your ground. The whiners game was a major fail on national TV and I'm hoping this game we can bounce back. I want to see Cook come out and earn some of that big money. Seeing Megatron absolutely dominate yesterday... no reason Cook can't do HALF that type of thing. I'd even settle for 1/3 of that productivity. Going up against the Hags defense in my FF league... I'm ahead by 35 points. Please Rams offense... don't let me down.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt I'll be watching as it doesn't start until just before 1am here. Shame as we don't get to see the Rams loads on the box. Just had a look at the odds and the bookies are offering 11/2 on the Rams. Worth a couple of quid? What do you reckon?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I Have Two Extra Tickets Tonight. Section 109.$100 Seats. Sell For 1/2 Face. PM If Interested. Sorry For Caps, Damn Cell Phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
On my way screw bb for tonight its gameday. Both dauvhters and wiife. Look for big game from quick. Sorrh to you who skip seeing us beat seahawk arse

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
FUCK THE SEADDERALL SHECOCKS

My pre-game thoughts. Thought I should share them.

LLittle12

UDFA
I could say I want to see smash mouth football because that is likely our best chance, but the Hags specialize in smash mouth football, that's what they want too. What I really want to see is chaos. I want disruption and loose footballs ending in Seahag turnovers. Blocked punts, FGs, tipped passes, whatever it takes to get the Hags off their game.

Passes need to be efficient, don't get crazy trying to get deep on Sherman and Browner. With their safeties back there it is dangerous territory. Keep it short and let the playmakers make the plays off short passes. No 3rd and long stuff, get something on every play and use as much clock as possible.

If there is smash mouth football, I want to see it finishing a game with a lead. The short pass is the best way to get a completion, while moving the chains and keep that clock turning. Less time means less chances and less points.
GO CHAOS

A55VA6

Legend
Rams inactives: Brady Quinn, Isaiah Pead, Benny Cunningham, Barrett Jones, Matt Conrath, Mike Person and Gerald Rivers.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Rams will wear blue jerseys and blue pants tonight.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone know if Tavon returning kicks is something we should expect to continue? cant seem to find much info on it