Monday Night Football Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LLittle12

UDFA
This is why I never assume anything. How did not get that ball in the end zone? They did everything they could. There is no moral victory for me on this one, not when we were that close.

DOH! They STILL fricking won. I would like to thank the defense for giving me a show though. And Stacy.. Unfortunately that was about as close as it will get. We caught them on a off day and didn't execute. I'm out, I hope that the Rams stay on it though. They need to build on this and not let it go to waste.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Kellen Clemens needs to be benched. I don't care who it's for. He needs to be benched. And Schotty is an embarrassment for that last play-call.

Sorry. That LAST play call? How about starting at first and goal? Five plays. Five plays. And NOT ONE OF THEM WAS A SMART PLAY CALL!!! Holy crap! Really? Schotty has to go and I mean yesterday.

RamEERS

Pastor
Actually, Clemens could've walked in on the earlier goal to go, the one where Jake Long was called for ineligible downfield. Long thought he was running it in. If there's one thing Clemens can't do, it's throw on the run. Or beat a blitz.
or throw... or read defenses... or be clutch... or be an actual nfl qb...

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Actually, Clemens could've walked in on the earlier goal to go, the one where Jake Long was called for ineligible downfield. Long thought he was running it in. If there's one thing Clemens can't do, it's throw on the run. Or beat a blitz.

Unfortunately he can't throw very well standing still either. :lol:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
bet you money that schott purposely kept stacy out when he could've jumped the pile... putting him in on the last down is just a cover up... too little, too late...
Stacy was hurt,otherwise DRich wouldn't have seen another snap until practice next week.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Two notes before I head off.

1. D played an amazing game. I think that might be the best performance by the under Fisher and under any Rams HC since the shutout vs the Raiders in '06.

2. Zac Stacy showed why he was drafted and starting. Played an amazing game. Richardson was used in a way I had not seen this season, which was as a change of pace back.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
When you run the ball for almost 200 yrds and get first and goal inside the 5, the game on the line how do you not punch it in. Damn even a run by Clemens woulda been better than the fade, thought we coulda got a PI or D hold on that last play, but still think a run woulda been better.

LLittle12

UDFA
Ugh, I thought we actually had a chance there. Just... ugh.

Awful throw. Awful call. Why go no back and let them know what we are doing? Yuck.

I am so in agreement on this. They gave it up when the backfield emptied. I kind of thought it might be naked boot time, but with the run game we should have ran it in period.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The incomplete pass to to Pettis was the money play IMO. He was ISO'd and Clemens just couldn't get it there.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Have a look at the stats -- I mean F### !!! How do we not win this game by 2 Touchdowns ??

WR's and QB is the answer -- can't blame Greg 3/4 and got our ONLY points of the game -- no one else was going to score except RB or K --- and boy did we prove it to ourselves on that last play ..

Speeps

Starter
Im so proud of this team to be honest.

This team is gonna be special. If the plan is to truly let them build and grow together, we're onto something here. I strongly believe that.

With that said, Austin Davis. Prepare.

Have a look at the stats -- I mean F### !!! How do we not win this game by 2 Touchdowns ??

WR's and QB is the answer -- can't blame Greg 3/4 and got our ONLY points of the game -- no one else was going to score except RB or K --- and boy did we prove it to ourselves on that last play ..

Bottom line.. Schotty has been butt buddies with Clemens since 2006

MauiBoi808

UDFA
Name
Kainoa
Some One Needs To Go To BS House And Beat His A**....Dumbest Ply Call Ive Ever Seen Even Quick Would Hve Gotten His Hands On The Ball He Would Have Dropped It Or Fell Out Of Bounds

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
we dont have a single legitimate WR....literally not one

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Everyone needs to stop blaming schotty. He tried running the ball but drich is too small to move a pile. Stacy was clearly hurt, Givens dropped a sure td on the slant route, and Quick didn't line up right and either ran the wrong route or Stacy didn't run the pick on the cb that was covering Quick. It was all execution on the goal line.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
How about Givens should have caught the ball and scored instead another dropped pass? How about the leg makes that 50 yarder so another chip shot wins it?

Those calling for Clemens to be benched must be smoking something. A backup who hasn't started a game in 2 years and has a chance to win on the last play of the game.

I didn't like the play calling once they got first and goal the first time or the last time but there was a good opportunity to win this game. Zac must have been hurt too bad or he would have been in there that last series.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
if he was hurt why put him in on the last play? what good did that do? seriously schott.... just... seriously..
As a decoy but then they should have kept him in the backfield and gone play action

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
As a decoy but then they should have kept him in the backfield and gone play action
Would have probably been the better option, yeah.

Everyone needs to stop blaming schotty. He tried running the ball but drich is too small to move a pile. Stacy was clearly hurt, Givens dropped a sure td on the slant route, and Quick didn't line up right and either ran the wrong route or Stacy didn't run the pick on the cb that was covering Quick. It was all execution on the goal line.

Don't blame Schotty for 9 points and his loyalty to Clemens who put the Seahawks in good positions to score.. Nice logic