GAME DAY MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
We stunk it up tonight. 49ers aren't even that good but we sure made them look like one. McVay needs to figure this shit out or talk to Jeff Fisher about it.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
That is what ptesure brings. When you dont have time to streach the field the DBs sit on that shit.
Lol.
It was a shit throw and decision.

Like I said.. he just does that sometimes… active leader, by far, in pick 6 throws.

The pick 6 was pure crap.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Mcvay: "Hats off to the 9ers. They're a tough team and they have a good coach. We need to look at ourselves and correct ourselves, that's all we know how to do". Blah blah blah

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It’s my fault. Only game I’ve seen is the one I went to. Been on the road the entire season and nfl+ refuses to work for me… saw the last half of this game, but yeah… I’m sorry. All my fault…

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Looks like they missed on Robinson. He doesn't look like a good route runner. Doesn't get separation.

There is a reason Stafford doesn't look for him...watching replays, he doesn't look very quick out of his breaks and doesn't get open.

Maybe it wasn't bad QBs that was his issue. He just might have been the best WR on bad teams that got a lot of targets.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I doubted last season's team too. So who knows.

I'm definitely irritated whenever my team looks like they're the freshman playing the varsity. Or maybe it's the sophomores, since we did kick a few field goals.

What I think is going on with Shanny vs McVay is that Shanny straight owns his ass. It's a testament to McVay and his team that he got that big game in the NFCCG but overall Shanny has owned him and beaten him with lesser pieces.

But anyway. Maybe I'm lashing out. And what matters is who each team is at the end of the season. Only one team is not living that greek tragedy.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
This team is beat up and it shows, Injuries in places that are hard to overcome, Staff is having a mediocre season and we are slim at WR's that can get open down the field. The secondary is thin and O.L is a mess.

WE need to get healthy. I also agree that edge help is needed but it is pure triage at this point. We have no firepower on O and that is an issue we have seen before with Mcv's O when a deep threat is lacking

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I doubted last season's team too. So who knows.

I'm definitely irritated whenever my team looks like they're the freshman playing the varsity. Or maybe it's the sophomores, since we did kick a few field goals.

What I think is going on with Shanny vs McVay is that Shanny straight owns his ass. It's a testament to McVay and his team that he got that big game in the NFCCG but overall Shanny has owned him and beaten him with lesser pieces.

But anyway. Maybe I'm lashing out. And what matters is who each team is at the end of the season. Only one team is not living that greek tragedy.
Yeah, not panicking. The 2 losses were two of the toughest games on the schedule and the injuries are an issue. At least most of the guys out will be back.

Next weeks Dallas game will be a turning point one way or another.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Allen Robinson is Drew Bennett 2.0
I'm wondering if he's still struggling with the scheme mentally. Suspect that's the case in fact. But he did have a dip last year statistically. I mean it's possible he's just lost that je ne sais quoi.

But my guess is he will start to assert himself at some point this season. Not sure what the record will look like by then though.