GAME DAY MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
yup...Last year....5-7 years from now, if not sooner, when we are middle of the pack or worse because of the horse$#!t trading from Mr. Snead, the "kicking the can down the road checks" come due and Donald, Stafford, and Kupp are in the Caribbean, we can all say "Well we won a SB in 2021"

I'm quite happy that we won a SB title. I'll be glad to take another one a few years later after McSnead rebuilds or gets veteran free agents. The Rams didn't draft Andrew Whitworth.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
It worries me that Stafford is overlooking simple shit like the coverage. Tells me maybe his mind is on some other shit which is very concerning. Hope not.
I agree... IMO, not much different than going to the day job - well, OK, a few million here or there...
But you can sometimes see that folks that have thier act together, tend to perfrom well at the office/lab/customer site, etc... (unless they compartmentalize really well! :wow2: )

On the other hand, ol' Matt has some serious cashola hanging around to assuage most of lifes distractions, that the average Joe does not have... He should be putting in the football hours, but conversely, doesn't have to do the shopping, cooking, laundry, cleaning or take the car for service... Money may not buy happiness, but it sure as hell relieves a lot of day to day stresses! :zany1: