MNF: Philadelphia Bradfords vs. Atlanta Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Looks like he's heating up. Still not a fan of taking chances looks like.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Sam isnt doing them any favors either... he has missed folks wide open... like on thart potential td

Sam was throwing the ball away from the safety. Ertz couldn't readjust. Perhaps not the TD throw, but it was a safe position.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Sam isnt doing them any favors either... he has missed folks wide open... like on thart potential td

Yeah, but he has no time. He hasn't been perfect even when he's had time, but still, he needs some help.

Some of it is all timing too. Receivers just aren't on the same page with him. He might have done everything right, but they just aren't where they're supposed to be.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Only been able to watch a few plays, but Bradford does not look good. I'm disappointed. Hopefully he can turn it around. He needs help though, right now our offense looks better
I'm sooo happy we have Foles :)

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Mike Person is playing center? Like our Mike Person?

That's bad.

VinnyRam

UDFA
Mike Person is playing center? Like our Mike Person?

That's bad.

Falcons, Mike Person agree to deal
by R.J. White | CBSSports.com
The Falcons announced Tuesday that they have agreed to a deal with offensive lineman Mike Person. A four-year veteran, Person saw his first extended action last season with the Rams, playing in all 16 games.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
How come none of those hits to the knees aren't flags? Thought that was a rule.

bskrilla

Starter
It was one thing that always bothered me a bit about SAm while he was here. Why does he never use a pump-fake?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'm excited for him based off yesterday. He looked awesome. We got to wait to see how it plays out for the other 15+ games though.
It's about how he carries himself, how he fights, and how this is infectious for the rest of the offense. I think we know enough already about him to know that this won't change, even if he has games where he doesn't play as well. These are the same attributes that I liked about Warner as well as Vince Ferragamo.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, but he has no time. He hasn't been perfect even when he's had time, but still, he needs some help.

Some of it is all timing too. Receivers just aren't on the same page with him. He might have done everything right, but they just aren't where they're supposed to be.
but he (sammy)was perfect in preseason headin to the hall i thought. while our beloved St Nick led the game tying and winning drives after looking very vaniller in preseason.