MNF: Philadelphia Bradfords vs. Atlanta Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Kelly really outsmarted himself with the trade, going on record right now to say Foles is the better QB all things considered

Speedr@m

Rookie
and you know Kelly is truly an idiot... hes going pass pass ...instead of sticking with his run game

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Where have I heard that before...:sneaky:
It's true though. No run game, they have negative rushing yards I think, Sam is getting hit immediately after the snap, dropped passes, players not even turning around for the ball, it's not good.

Speedr@m

Rookie
Where have I heard that before...:sneaky:

yep the excuses just continue

and for the record he doesn't even appear to be under that much pressure... he seems to think he is by getting rid of the ball before he needs to though thats for sure

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
It's true though. Getting hit immediately after the snap, dropped passes, players not even turning around for the ball, it's not good.
I'm not saying it's not, but I think it will be a reoccurring theme for the rest of Bradford career.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm not saying it's not, but I think it will be a reoccurring theme for the rest of Bradford career.

Then he has really shitty luck, because he can't block for himself or make the receivers catch. That's not on him. He needs to be more accurate at times, but he's no worse than Foles there.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Maybe Bradford should have signed an extension while they were offering one. Not doing himself any favors so far.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Dropped in to chime on my thoughts of Sammy. He's not looking to good with all these new weapons he has. Actually he looks just like he did when he was here. Short passes, batted balls and his receivers dropping everything in sight. If things don't change they'll turn on him fast in Philly.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Then he has really crappy luck, because he can't block for himself or make the receivers catch. That's not on him. He needs to be more accurate at times, but he's no worse than Foles there.
Well it wasn't this bad for Sanchez or Foles last year, that has to be a telltale of something in Bradford game imo.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
and you know Kelly is truly an idiot... hes going pass pass ...instead of sticking with his run game
FYI, you need to change the link in your signature to...
HTML:
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2011/09000d5d8201f90a_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d8201f90a_gallery_600.jpg