MNF: Philadelphia Bradfords vs. Atlanta Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Speedr@m

Rookie
Going exactly like I thought it would. Defense stacking the line to stop Murray and making Bradford beat them. Eagles offensive line not much better than what Bradford had here. Eagles have very average receivers like we had. Not sure its going to be that much different.
Unfortunately for Falcons, Ryan made a terrible pass for an interception in endzone or Eagles would be fighting uphill battle. Zero points in first quarter. Sounds too familiar. Its a long season and only 1 quarter and a lot could change--but for 15 minutes its been much of the same

I think you are right about the Eagles weapons and the oline... we will need to see it play out but when I looked at the Eagles WRs I was scratching my head thinking... where are they better than the Rams?

This is not going to be easy for Sam

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Matt Ryan looks nasty commanding that offense up and down the field so far.

Speedr@m

Rookie
Matt Ryan looking like Nick Foles!!! Showing confidence looking down the field... also getting great protection and acccurate

3rd ... goal to goal situation for Falcons... man they could be up 21-0

they better score here

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Does Bradford carry a bad team virus with him? That tackle attempt on Julio looked like one of ours circa 2012.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Only been able to watch a few plays, but Bradford does not look good. I'm disappointed. Hopefully he can turn it around. He needs help though, right now our offense looks better

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Down 10-0, I think Sam and the Eagles should be grateful the Falcons don't rush the passer well....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Julio is on my fantasy team. :party:

Problem is my opponent still has Adrian Peterson.:doh:

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Eagles were not Vanilla in Preseason and bradford had almost a perfect rating when it did'nt count. Now they can't do any of what I saw in 4 PS games. Mathews, Angohlor, looked awesome PS . Now a major Drop from Matthews. Sam scored 3 TD's in just 10 passes in one game. They can score as fast as oregon did.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Mathews what the fuck? This team isn't doing Sam any favors

Speedr@m

Rookie
lol did you hear Gruden... he said 70% of Bradfords passes have been 10 yards or less lol

and tried to say its because of his quick release wow thats a first

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Julio is on my fantasy team. :party:

Problem is my opponent still has Adrian Peterson.:doh:

I wish my fantasy league participated. I feel like half the league on here doesn't look at it. Maybe I'm too fantasy crazy though.