MNF: Philadelphia Bradfords vs. Atlanta Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Speedr@m

Rookie
Dropped in to chime on my thoughts of Sammy. He's not looking to good with all these new weapons he has. Actually he looks just like he did when he was here. Short passes, batted balls and his receivers dropping everything in sight. If things don't change they'll turn on him fast in Philly.

now thats the truth... it will get rough for him in Philly for sure

Athos

Legend
I still like Sam, but I can't wait for the next YouTube video from that crazy Iggles fan if the Iggles get stomped.

bskrilla

Starter
Oh booooooooy. Now I feel bad for him.... The fans are gonna turn quick if his second half isn't better.

A55VA6

Legend
Man, Bradford is struggling tonight. Only 3 points on the board, and just threw a pick

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Well it wasn't this bad for Sanchez or Foles last year

They didn't have Murray, Mathews, or used Huff last year, 3 of the main players that are doing this stuff, and their OL was better last year. So that's why. And Foles was still shitty last year.

Now THAT was a bad throw, despite the pressure, should have never been thrown. That's on Sam.

bskrilla

Starter
Ridiculous penalty against the eagles there.... But this game has become VERY unfortunate VERY quickly.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Now we're seeing why Foles leaving made this team suffer.

Foles tenacity helped us stay in it, having a fighter sometimes is the entire difference.

Athos

Legend
Hell, I think you gotta go back to 2012 to see when Sammy looked this shitty.

Poor guy. One shit offense to the next.

Except we're finally ascending as an offense and Foles is a better fit in a traditional offense with us.

jjab360

Legend
It seems Bradford didn't miraculously turn into a different player by going to a different team like the national media thought he would.

Speedr@m

Rookie
Boom goes the dynamite!!!

lol Bradford looks exactly how he did with the Rams exactly the same

meanwhile Matt Ryan a real star QB is this leagues was completely dissed leading up to this game. No one even talked about him SMDH

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Now we're seeing why Foles leaving made this team suffer.

Foles tenacity helped us stay in it, having a fighter sometimes is the entire difference.
what's weird is that it was Philly that approached us wiht the trade idea - at least htat is my understanding.