MNF: Philadelphia Bradfords vs. Atlanta Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Man why are we talking about Bradford? Why aren't we talking about Donnie Jones! Former Rams everywhere.

bskrilla

Starter
Was that a little irritation from the Eagle's wide receiver?
He was mad at no call on the CB. CB put his hands in his face as he was trying to come out of that route to make the catch. I think Sam actually put that where he was supposed to, CB just threw off the receivers timing.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Bradford isn't letting his receivers finish their routes. Throwing way too early.

Athos

Legend
Sammy hasn't played a regular season game in a long time and it's showing.

VinnyRam

UDFA
Going exactly like I thought it would. Defense stacking the line to stop Murray and making Bradford beat them. Eagles offensive line not much better than what Bradford had here. Eagles have very average receivers like we had. Not sure its going to be that much different.
Unfortunately for Falcons, Ryan made a terrible pass for an interception in endzone or Eagles would be fighting uphill battle. Zero points in first quarter. Sounds too familiar. Its a long season and only 1 quarter and a lot could change--but for 15 minutes its been much of the same

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Going exactly like I thought it would. Defense stacking the line to stop Murray and making Bradford beat them. Eagles offensive line not much better than what Bradford had here. Eagles have very average receivers like we had. Not sure its going to be that much different.
Unfortunately for Falcons, Ryan made a terrible pass for an interception in endzone or Eagles would be fighting uphill battle. Zero points in first quarter. Sounds too familiar. Its a long season and only 1 quarter and a lot could change--but for 15 minutes its been much of the same
Pretty much