Los Angeles Ram's Sean Mcvay Introductory Press Conference.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Holy Cow!!! He really does sound like Jon Gruden!!! I mean...like...WOW!!!

Someone ask him to say, "Spider 2 Y Banana" Quick!!!
That's what I was going ro post. His energy, enthusiasm and crisp tone are uncanny. Gruden's voice is a bit deeper, though.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What role does an OC have if he doesn't call the plays? Do the Eagles have an OC?
I'm guessing if the OC doesn't have play calling responsibilities, it won't be a highly sought after coach, which I am okay with.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Marshall Faulk telling Kevin Demoff "that man can absolutely be your next head coach" is all the endorsement I need. Anything else is irrelevant.
Sorry OldSchool,but a like or a cheers just doesn't cover
your post.So I'm giving it a FuckYea!!!.
Preach it Brother.

Zero

Pro Bowler

Yea,that blew my mind.He has intensity and a fire in his voice and I love it.
Hell he got me fired up and ready to hit somebody.That kind of attitude will be contagious.
Do not think he will have any problem commanding a room.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
"The players will be excited about the energy and how serious we are about a winning culture"

McVay is hitting dingers in his PC like it's a Home Run Derby...

if he coaches like he does press conferences, we're going to the playoffs this upcoming season...damn

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I love the part where he says we will be attacking on both sides of the ball. Very refreshing after the last 5 years of Neanderthal offense.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the part where he says we will be attacking on both sides of the ball. Very refreshing after the last 5 years of Neanderthal offense.
Fisher attacked with both sides of the ball too.
Unfortunately the two sides were the defense and the punt team

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I know it's a work up for someone but if there's a transcript that would be really helpful!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I'm glad Snead is staying.

Snead, McVay and Phillips sounds really, really good.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
His speech pattern is the same as Jon Gruden which I have always been annoyed by but he said all the right things and has high energy. I reserve all judgement until I see how we look on the field but he is a very likable character.

Though, I did get a good laugh when Snead said Kirk Cousins was in "the 2nd or 3rd, definitely top 5 QBs in the league" :snicker:

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I think I'm in love.

That presser... Got me so amped, I wanted to go do some drills or something!!!

Who needs a workout mix-tape. I'll just workout to that presser!!! Eye of the Tiger, man!!!

TexasRam

Legend
Linehan also said we would be attacking on both sides. Easier said then done.

I like the hire I just hope he can evaluate talent and realize we need to overhaul the online.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
He's no Tomsula at the podium, that's for sure. Polished speaker, and his energy is palpable.
So far, so good.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
When I've watched 1st time press conferences from 1st time HCs and GMs... the delivery and command of the guy is usually lacking a bunch. That's to be expected too since they are doing this kind of thing for the 1st time.

Sean's was nothing like a 1st timer's. I'm very impressed with how he handled everything. He is a very impressive guy. I am much more encouraged with the hire after watching that.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I like that he really seems to have a solid grasp of who actually is a contributor and should be a focus going forward.

I'm super excited to see how he utilizes Tavon Austin going forward. He's been more underutilized than Brett Keisel's razor...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I haven't seen the presser, I heard it on the radio...If he did that without some cheat sheet, that's pretty impressive. Sounds a bunch like Gruden...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg

I thought the same exact thing. He even has a little bit of the Chuckie "snear." He's already got me ready to start the season.