Los Angeles Ram's Sean Mcvay Introductory Press Conference.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Isn't that Case Keenum's number?

ap17013818954261-e1484349314983.jpg

AP

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yeah. It's to signify the year, but still. That's a sacred number.

My plan to lure you out into the open was a success.

giphy.gif

It does make one suspicious about the long-term plans they have for Case Keenum.

Scirca

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sean McVay first sit down as the coach of the Los Angeles Rams.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
As a guy that puts a lot of emphasis on face to face communication he is really impressive. He registers the question asses, responds articulately and drives home a pertinent and germane answer.
I will say though that I assure you he is tipped to what Dani may ask

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Linehan also said we would be attacking on both sides. Easier said then done.

I like the hire I just hope he can evaluate talent and realize we need to overhaul the online.

Climbing Mount Everest is also easier said than done.

The point being that instead of passively playing not to lose, which has been the bedrock of Fisher's offensive philosophy for the last 5 years, we are now getting someone whose offensive philosophy is playing to win.

And I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess he knows the importance of a good OL. How he gets there remains to be seen, whether its new talent, coaching up the talent that's here, or (more than likely) a combination of the two.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Loved the part he addressed with Aaron Donald. Knowing his skill set and how it's best used and knowing Wades defense and how that defense will be able to get the best out of AD in Wades defense as a 3 tech.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler

Great interview. He only mentioned 3 guys on offense by name, but we all knew big changes were coming there.

Donald will stay 3 tech, but it still seems like we will be making the move to a 3-4. It will be an attacking gap defense so he will still do similar things and could be even more productive in the JJ Watt role. I am real excited about him playing there.

Looks like he likes the Defense and he should know since he played them twice in the last 3 years. Mentioned pretty much everyone everyone including FAs TJ McDonald and Tru.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
"Before we can become a consistent winner, we have to ACT like winners.... and that starts by setting and maintaining a culture"

Exactly what a lot of us have been griping about here the past few years.

Too many underachievers and losers on the squad from top to bottom. Hate to use this thread to bash on Fisher, but the guy was a career loser and shit rolls downhill. He brought in a lot of other ME first players who lacked passion and winning attitudes. This guy SOUNDS like a winner and someone who won't accept anything but the best from his guys, because that's what he GIVES, 100%

I'm freaking stoked about this guy and the upcoming season.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Is it just me or did McVay talk more about the players and what he hopes to establish in 10 minutes than Fisher did in 5 years? Thats the kind of impression I took away from the interview.

*Also, how Hollywood is it that we have the most attractive HC/GM combo in the NFL now. I mean really, name a better looking pair! I'm a straight guy but come on, does any other combo come close?
young-coach-sean-mcvay.jpg

les-snead.jpg

i-get-lost-7m7r8w.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My most encouraging takeaway are his comments about attacking on both sides of the ball and especially his remarks about delegation, letting his coaches "coach" etc.

The biggest mistake a young first time head coach coming in could make is to try to put his fingerprints on EVERYTHING.

Good sign.