Los Angeles Ram's Sean Mcvay Introductory Press Conference.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
They're live again.

*Edit* It's down again, must be technical difficulties.. It's on ESPN as well as NFL network.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Rams site will have it in its entirety when it's over.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Marshall Faulk telling Kevin Demoff "that man can absolutely be your next head coach" is all the endorsement I need. Anything else is irrelevant.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
My impressions: Very well spoken. His closeness in age will make it easy for him to relate very well with players. I like the fact he believes in delegating authority to the coaches he will hire. He will have former HC Gruden's ear and perspective. He stressed accountability and core indentity. All in all, I liked what I heard and am hopeful he can create a winner out of the Rams.

Ram65

Legend
He is going to call the plays!

Sean is so into it that I think it will work out great. He going to get the most out of Goff too. It' hard not to get excited watching and listening to him. He is all about football and coaching. He stated he read a lot about coaches and coaching. Go Sean!!! Go Rams!!!!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well colour me impressed .. sounds like a bright enthusiastic young man I love it

Just imagine in 5-10 years time we could be hearing about a McVay coaching tree how awesome would that. E

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
McVay sounds very articulate and intelligent. I like the guy! He definitely carries himself well and he acts much older than he is. I am excited with the hire.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Marshall Faulk telling Kevin Demoff "that man can absolutely be your next head coach" is all the endorsement I need. Anything else is irrelevant.
I heard Demoff make this comment and went "WOW!" Great compliment to Faulk! And Demoff show good judgment in listening to Faulk!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
There's a big difference between "young" and " mature". This kid shows "maturity". He exudes energy. Something Fisher sorely lacked. Not gonna be a "laid back, country club" atmosphere like Fisher's teams.

Scirca

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One thing I should highlight, I'm glad that Sean Mcvay said that this team will be built on CHARACTER. I've seen Jared Goff take countless, unnecessary hits, and his teammates don't even help him up or stand up for him.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Holy Cow!!! He really does sound like Jon Gruden!!! I mean...like...WOW!!!

Someone ask him to say, "Spider 2 Y Banana" Quick!!!