Looming LT decision this off season..What is your hope

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Honestly, if Alaric Jackson is fully healthy (no blood clot issues popping up), I'd give him a chance to run with the LT job if Noteboom can't go.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Honestly, if Alaric Jackson is fully healthy (no blood clot issues popping up), I'd give him a chance to run with the LT job if Noteboom can't go.
Then again maybe in one of your mock drafts a future LT/RT swing can be put there to start The Rams preseason at LT like he did 2 years ago.
Then honestly Iackson can remain The Rams starting LG.I’d say start inside out & hope Bruss can at least be a backup swing guard.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Then again maybe in one of your mock drafts a future LT/RT swing can be put there to start The Rams preseason at LT like he did 2 years ago.
Then honestly Iackson can remain The Rams starting LG.I’d say start inside out & hope Bruss can at least be a backup swing guard.

I have more faith in Bruss than you do, apparently. I believe Bruss has every opportunity to win one of the guard spots.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
Noteboom is not the answer. If that is the Rams plan we are doomed to another year of mediocrity and this will probably be Stafford's last season. Heck mediocrity may be welcome. At least they will get a high first round pick next year. Train, I think you are on to something.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Noteboom is not the answer. If that is the Rams plan we are doomed to another year of mediocrity and this will probably be Stafford's last season. Heck mediocrity may be welcome. At least they will get a high first round pick next year. Train, I think you are on to something.
At least Jeff Fisher built his teams to beat our division, or matchup. They just added a few physical pieces to there Defense. And physical defenses and offenses for that matter absolutely dismantle us.

We're not remotely close to being built for physical play anywhere along the team.

nighttrain

Legend
At least Jeff Fisher built his teams to beat our division, or matchup. They just added a few physical pieces to there Defense. And physical defenses and offenses for that matter absolutely dismantle us.

We're not remotely close to being built for physical play anywhere along the team.
With the exception of Hav @ RT, spot on.
train
ps might as well see what he would bring in draft choices in trade.
train

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
At least Jeff Fisher built his teams to beat our division, the team.
Rams never won more then 7 games under Fisher. I do not like Jeff Fisher on a boat, I do not like him with a goat, I am not a Jeff Fisher fan, I do not like him @ottoman89

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Rams never won more then 7 games under Fisher. I do not like Jeff Fisher on a boat, I do not like him with a goat, I am not a Jeff Fisher fan, I do not like him @ottoman89
It wouldn't let me edit and say and NO I'm not saying I'm a Jeff Fisher fan and I don't want him back. Haha.

nighttrain

Legend
Really? Hey train, are you channeling your inner oldnotdead?
Just a wonderin'

~ArkyRamsFan~
So sorry, jut having a hard time seeing our Rams going far with our current offensive line, but hey, I sure would like to be surprised. Through good years and bad, and seen both in my 65 years of being a fan of them Horns.

At left tackle I'd like to see Jackson right out of the gate...
train

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
So sorry, jut having a hard time seeing our Rams going far with our current offensive line, but hey, I sure would like to be surprised. Through good years and bad, and seen both in my 65 years of being a fan of them Horns.

At left tackle I'd like to see Jackson right out of the gate...
train
train,
First of all I totally agree that Alaric Jackson should be our Left Tackle.
But if we want to rebuild the OL then I don't see the benefit of trading Hav at this point, especially for a draft pick that more than likely won't play much next year.
Besides I think that the problem on the OL is more the interior. Our guards and center are for the most part sub standard.
Not sure any of them are starting quality for any other team in the NFL.
Just my .02

~ArkyRamsFan~