Janoris Jenkins has a lot of mouths to feed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
No one here knows how good or bad of a father he is so i won't go there, and the fact that he has 5 kids with 4 different mothers isn't a big deal either really...
The circumstances in terms of his relationships with these women that has created this situation could be questioned, however. Again...we don't know. Did he get involved with the wrong women and things just didn't work out? Or did Janoris approach these relationships like a completely irresponsible jackass?

In the end...
200.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Oops.
I missed this part:
“Have you ever heard anything about my baby mamas?” he asked. “Have you ever seen my baby mamas come out and say, ‘Oh, he’s not being a father?’ When they were going with me, they understand, ‘OK, he’s a football player. He’s gonna have multiple women.’ That just comes with dating a football player.”

I think we have our answer. He's an irresponsible jackass.
200.gif

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
Being from a broken family, money doesn't do it. I've walked in the shoes, they don't fit very well. Fuck him and his public relations statements. That's not family life.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Being from a broken family, money doesn't do it. I've walked in the shoes, they don't fit very well. freak him and his public relations statements. That's not family life.

Yeah, but we're not just talking about a little money. His kids are set for life. Huge difference.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Interesting outlook.
Certainly not ideal.

It does sound like he's serious about taking care of them. At least financially.

…..

Legend
Baby mama's 2, 3 and 5 clearly should have swallowed.

Its not Rabbits fault. These women have no game.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Lots to learn. Better be good with his Money.

For those that have kids. We all it doesn't get easier. It gets more difficult the older they get.

Oh and btw. The price of the toys go up.

fearsomefour

Legend
Supporting with cash is just the beginning of being a father. If you're not there, you're not being a father.
Like....dads who live in the same house and are dicks or abusive? Like guys in the service who are away from home for months at a time? Like a very professionally driven guy who works 16 hours a days and sees his kids (who live in the same home) 4 hours a week?
Its a matter a degree I suppose.
I am sure JJ is an ignorant guy....and maybe a little nuts....but, a lot of assumption going on with things.
I agree with the ideal situation of a stable two parent home with both parents being involved and sober, solid people....the stats certainly back it up. But, that just isn't reality.
JJ has the ability to make more money than most will make in 10 lifetimes....that doesn't solve the core issue of his personality flaws. It does help however. If he didn't have this skill or if he injured himself to where he was not playing football these kids would be in the situation....just with a dad who wouldn't be make enough money to even fulfill that obligation.
At least we are not paying for his kids....not at this point anyway. Hopefully they all stay out of prison.

fancents86

Starter
It's quite a display isn't it.

He's a narcissistic sociopath.
I respect you as a poster, but that's absolutely ridiculous. If you're going to call someone something as demeaning as a "narcissitic sociopath" (which all sociopaths are considered nacissitic ) at least know the person and what you are talking about.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Why does any slang exist?

I mean, it really irks me when people use the term "buck." It's dollar, jesus. Heathens.

/s

I don't think this thread could get anymore condescending.

IMO it's dehumanizing, and was designed to be when the term arose. It was originally an insult you know.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I respect you as a poster, but that's absolutely ridiculous. If you're going to call someone something as demeaning as a "narcissitic sociopath" (which all sociopaths are considered nacissitic ) at least know the person and what you are talking about.

Well that's what I sense from his overall very blase attitude about the entire situation.

fancents86

Starter
It may seem narcissitic, but I see it as telling the truth. Noone here knows what it's like to have that much money, and the temptations that come with that money. It's human nature to want to attract as many woman as possible that we find sexually attractive, single or not single. Imagine having the money and fame to actually pull off what you only dreamed of, imagine trying to push that temptation aside. I don't know how I would act in that situation so how can I judge another man who lives in that world.

A typical sociopath also does not learn from their mistakes and uses people for their own advantage. Considering most of his kids came about when he was in college, leads me to think that although he may not be mynogomous, but he has learned that he needs to wrap it up. His statement regarding that his "baby mommas" have also never came out and spoken about him being a bad father would lead me to believe that he is in fact helping take care of them. A sociopath has no feeling or remorse or love, so one who is a sociopath would not feel inclined to be there for his children.

They also display antisocial like behavior, Janoris is the exact opposite of that.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
IMO it's dehumanizing, and was designed to be when the term arose. It was originally an insult you know.

Just... no. It's to reference someone you're not in a relationship with, nothing more.

You guys are looking way too far into this, jesus.

RamWoodie

Legend
Wow! Anything goes today. Five kids by 4 women a blessing?. I wouldn't say that...but naturally, raised properly those children can be a blessing...and I hope that will be the case.

I can see those women lining up to increase their child support though!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He's so misguided, he equates paying for stuff to being a good father.
Agreed. I understand if a father can't be with his kids because of a break up or whatever situation. But playing it off as if providing money is what matters most? Tell that to the fathers that would like to raise their kids but can't or those that are there through all the ups and downs of their kid's actual life.

Sad.

This makes me sick. He clearly doesn't respect any of these women, and clearly they don't respect themselves either.

This is something I hate to see..........but it's what our nation has become.

He lives with none of these 5 kids and they are scattered around in how many states? He's not a capable father IMO. He's totally irresponsible and should be embarrassed. But in our culture he gets praised because he has a lawyer cutting checks to the women.

Disgusting.
They're adults so I don't really give them the same level of concern as I do the kids. They didn't sign up for this. But there they are.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
My apologies to anyone that has issues, however, why can't you say "the mother of my child?" It's really not that difficult to enunciate and neither is "the father of my child." as opposed to Baby Daddy.

I can answer that lol. The mother of my child is too much to say so you dumb it down to baby momma or daddy. I guess you haven't heard anyone say my bm (baby momma) or bd (baby daddy).... not txt or type it, but say it in everyday conversation, lol. It's just the times we live in

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I can answer that lol. The mother of my child is too much to say so you dumb it down to baby momma or daddy. I guess you haven't heard anyone say my bm (baby momma) or bd (baby daddy).... not txt or type it, but say it in everyday conversation, lol. It's just the times we live in

Nah, it's the hip-hop "urban" culture. Some rapper probably used it and it took off. Same with the baggy clothes and putting silver shit on teeth. It's harmless, sure but it looks (and sounds) stupid.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's so misguided, he equates paying for stuff to being a good father.

This makes me sick. He clearly doesn't respect any of these women, and clearly they don't respect themselves either.

This is something I hate to see..........but it's what our nation has become.

He lives with none of these 5 kids and they are scattered around in how many states? He's not a capable father IMO. He's totally irresponsible and should be embarrassed. But in our culture he gets praised because he has a lawyer cutting checks to the women.

Disgusting.

In principal, I do agree with you.

But, he stated (assuming it's true as we really haven't heard anything from his "baby mamas") that they knew what they were getting in to (i.e. he was honest up front about it). He also said all his kids live in Florida.

Now, from that info, they aren't quite as bad off as some other kids - but the kids are still the ones getting the short end of the stick here for sure.