Its Goff time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
I don't think Goff would have made more mistakes than Keenum today, start the kid

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
I think the best thing the media can do is not even ask him about Goff.
Something tells me he'll get all stubborn and keep Keenum in if he starts getting hounded.
Basically we're fucked.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
As Keenum's biggest supporter, I'm checking in with an important announcement for y'all.

[av]http://jay.mobile9.com/download/media/702/brucebuffe_9x88minr.mp3[/av]

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Something tells me he'll get all stubborn and keep Keenum in if he starts getting hounded.
Surely he can't be that shallow.

fearsomefour

Legend
He does seem to have the smartest guy in the room paychology going on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He does seem to have the smartest guy in the room paychology going on.
That's what I'm thinking. That, and he doesn't like being told that he's doing something incorrectly.
The media should just stfu and let him come to that conclusion on his own.
Unfortunately, I doubt the media doesn't bring it up.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
So the million dollar question is going to be does Fisher have the resolve to make a quarterback change
Not really

He DID draft the guy

I expect Fish to make the change

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
As Keenum's biggest supporter, I'm checking in with an important announcement for y'all.

[av]http://jay.mobile9.com/download/media/702/brucebuffe_9x88minr.mp3[/av]

mr-t-crying.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
That's what I'm thinking. That, and he doesn't like being told that he's doing something incorrectly.
The media should just stfu and let him come to that conclusion on his own.
Unfortunately, I doubt the media doesn't bring it up.
To me it shows up in some bizarre Fisher-isms. The bizarre challenges and the fake punt.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Keenum is killing Gurley. ... teams do not respect Keenum and just keep loading the box. And redzone struggles are all about Keenum's inability to throw darts in tight windows. They don't trust him to throw anything in the middle of the field down there in tight quarters.

I'm sorry man but there were plenty of opportunities today where the box wasn't "loaded" when Gurley ran. and those times when the box is full of people most of the time we have all our offense aside from one WR at the LOS. Of course the box will be loaded in those scenarios.

It comes down to shit blocking by the OL. I also don't see as much shiftiness from Gurley this year. I'm not saying Keenum doesn't impact Gurley's performance, just that you can't pin it all on Keenum.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We didn't just get beat. It was 16-16. We had a chance to take the lead. Keenum handed them 7 points and the win.
C'mon, we were down 4 points with 2-3 minutes left, and multiple timeouts...Fisher handed them the win.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I've resisted the temptation to beat the 'put Goff in' drum so far, thinking it might be best to let him sit and ease into the position.
I have to admit that I am starting to weaken on my position.
Maybe it would not be so bad to simplify the offense a bit and let the kid play.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
It should be Goff's time. I like Keenum, I like his grit and toughness and used to like his decision making. The pick 6 was a rookie mistake. It wasn't his arm or anything like that it was just plain and simple a bad read on his part.

Keenum is a nice backup but his days as a starter should be over for right now.

Time to see what the kid can do.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C'mon, we were down 4 points with 2-3 minutes left, and multiple timeouts...Fisher handed them the win.

Fisher takes the heat for the fake punt. But who gave them the pick six? Who refused to throw to an open Brian Quick on the 3rd down preceding the fake punt?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fisher takes the heat for the fake punt. But who gave them the pick six? Who refused to throw to an open Brian Quick on the 3rd down preceding the fake punt?
Plenty of blame to go around in this one.

They let McCoy run wild.
Gurley fumbled and it turned into points.
Keenum threw a pick-6
Fisher made a ridiculous call deep in his own territory.

Hanging this on one player is very, very, very short-sighted, IMO.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Plenty of blame to go around in this one.

They let McCoy run wild.
Gurley fumbled and it turned into points.
Keenum threw a pick-6
Fisher made a ridiculous call deep in his own territory.

Hanging this on one player is very, very, very short-sighted, IMO.

I'm not hanging this solely on Keenum. I think he takes the most blame of anyone, though. What I am disagreeing with is the rationale that the fake punt cost us the game. It was a dumb decision. But it isn't what gave Buffalo the go ahead TD.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm not hanging this solely on Keenum. I think he takes the most blame of anyone, though. What I am disagreeing with is the rationale that the fake punt cost us the game. It was a dumb decision. But it isn't what gave Buffalo the go ahead TD.
I'm leaning towards the refusal to punt too. There was no rhyme or reason for that considering how the defense was playing in 2nd half. Buffalo may have been given the go-ahead TD, but it was Keenum who helped bring them back from an early 1st half deficit too. If we're gonna acknowledge the bad, we should kind of acknowledge the good too. He made a lot of good throws to the intermediate zones this game and extended some drives.

One bad mistake (which happens to the best of them) doesn't decide an entire game.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Keenum lost this game for us
Why can't someone express their dissatisfaction with a little humor?
Lighten up

Did you just see that interception agsin by Robey?

Keenum sucks man

The rounded off route by Cooper didn't help .....