Its Goff time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
So far, we've been winning in spite of Keenum. We weren't able to do that today.

Keenum isn't limiting the turnovers. That being the case, he needs to sit. It's time for Goff. If Keenum can't keep the ball safe there is absolutely no reason for him to play. If we're going to turn it over, it might as well be with Goff behind centre, gaining experience and learning in the process. Count me in as now being on the Goff bandwagon. I have until now been saying "play him as soon as he gives us at least an equal chance to win". Keenum has shown us today that time is NOW, because he can't stop throwing pick sixes at the worst fucking possible moments.

EDIT - In addition to Keenum Fisher needs to be let go too. Brutal coaching today. That fake punt was ridiculously stupid. Not to mention perplexing because if he wanted to gamble the time was earlier when we were knocking on the Bills' endzone, but opted to kick the FG.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't trust Fisher to make the tough call. I'm sick and tired of watching the same crap every game. Keenum is a great backup. I respect the man's grit and toughness. But he doesn't have the arm talent.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't trust Fisher to make the tough call. I'm sick and tired of watching the same crap every game. Keenum is a great backup. I respect the man's grit and toughness. But he doesn't have the arm talent.
I think the best thing the media can do is not even ask him about Goff.
Something tells me he'll get all stubborn and keep Keenum in if he starts getting hounded.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Don't be an ahole dude.
Maybe I needed the blue font since you obviously didn't get the sarcasm.
I've been beating the Goff drum since he was drafted...and I stand by that now.
Goff time should have been game 1...at the very least, game 2 after that shit show of game 1.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt it. Keenum is liked by Fisher, and the opportunity to win was still there with two time outs and the best Punter in the game.....That was the play, and Fisher did some 7-9 BS when things were not working so well......Our D might have stopped them on a 3 and out...but who knows..Point is, Keenum did not get blown out..We just got beat, and everyone loses some games.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If Goff isn't starting the next game, I'm going to be seriously pissed.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
While we're making changes, let's get rid of freaking fisher as well.
Is this the vent thread too? Wasn't impressed with us not going for the tie 4th and goal. Then the fake punt? Without 3 starting d-linenen this was a winnable game. Keenum missed a lot of throws. Fuck! Losing sucks.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Keenum is killing Gurley. ... teams do not respect Keenum and just keep loading the box. And redzone struggles are all about Keenum's inability to throw darts in tight windows. They don't trust him to throw anything in the middle of the field down there in tight quarters.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Need the reporters to grill Fisher on EVERYTHING QB!! Reporter: "Jeff, this is the NFL's Worst ranked offense. Why wouldnt the guy you mortgaged the future start"? Reporter: "There are 5 other rookies that have started. Why cant the first pick in the draft get on the field"? Reporter "Wentz and Prescott are playing and winning game now. When will Goff be ready"? Etc, etc....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt it. Keenum is liked by Fisher, and the opportunity to win was still there with two time outs and the best Punter in the game.....That was the play, and Fisher did some 7-9 BS when things were not working so well......Our D might have stopped them on a 3 and out...but who knows..Point is, Keenum did not get blown out..We just got beat, and everyone loses some games.

We didn't just get beat. It was 16-16. We had a chance to take the lead. Keenum handed them 7 points and the win.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Keenum is killing Gurley. ... teams do not respect Keenum and just keep loading the box. And redzone struggles are all about Keenum's inability to throw darts in tight windows. They don't trust him to throw anything in the middle of the field down there in tight quarters.

That's 100% true. People have to wonder why we don't use the middle of the field. It's because of Keenum's limitations.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
H
Maybe I needed the blue font since you obviously didn't get the sarcasm.
I've been beating the Goff drum since he was drafted...and I stand by that now.
Goff time should have been game 1...at the very least, game 2 after that crap show of game 1.
beating that drum with a 3-1 start. No time for sarcasm.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
d402b18a1cc44750ae3f8512fc722d18.png