It looks like Blythe gets the start over Brown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The rest of us saw how in every one of the highlights in this clip he blocked great including that giant hole he opened up for Gurleys TD run. Looks like a whole lotta good plays to get hung up on one bad. But to each his own.

View: https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/1044252392231907328

I love how you guys are positioning me as a Blythe hater, and I'm not. I just like a guy who has more weight on him at Guard...I LIKE BLYTHE, and he is the best multipurpose guy to back up the line

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love how you guys are positioning me as a Blythe hater, and I'm not. I just like a guy who has more weight on him at Guard...I LIKE BLYTHE, and he is the best multipurpose guy to back up the line
Never said you hated him. Merely commenting how you said:

"My eyes saw our guy getting rag dolled, and I didn't like the look"

You're ignoring the many great plays he made and focusing on one bad. I've seen all our linemen have the same thing happen. Whitworth had bad plays Saffold had bad plays everybody on the team had a bad play or two every game. You're just focusing on one play that Blythe had his bad play and running with it. In the end it doesn't matter though what you and I think or anybody here. I'll trust in McVay and Kromer and both of them speak glowingly of the job AB has done.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
You know who nobody is talking about??? Our new signee, Big Rob Havenstein. He has played great football. Great.