Interesting Fanpost from Hogs Haven

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
I would trade Sam to Washington in a three way deal with Oakland or another team to insure that the Rams get Winston or Carr....however that needs to be done.

The new L.A. Rams with a young hotshot QB is the NFLs wet dream to kick off their L.A. Fantasy. Goodell will make it happen.

I don't care where they are though, as long as they solve the QB situation pronto, while the team is hitting its prime.

Jameis Winston won't translate well into the NFL. He's struggling in the freaking ACC this year...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If Bradford's agents are any good at all they won't let him take a penny less from the Rams without testing the market first.

Before it's all said and done, it wouldn't surprise me if Bradford asks for his release.
Agreed, however Bradford will still be re-habbing the same knee for the 2nd straight season when free agency opens in March. That is not a good position to be in for Sam trying to land a big new deal elsewhere.
Rams need to go to Sam's agent before that and lay it on the table. Restructure or goodbye, we're going in a different direction.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Can't believe you threw that out there...

No offense intended. I really don't have a dog in the fight, since I live in PA. But after watching the NFL Superbowl scripting over the years and the altering of the rules to generate offense, because it sells, I am convinced that the NFL is drooling over the L.A. Market and already has a vision of how it will play out. The 'return' would only be better if it is a winning team and they can put a jump charge into the L.A fanbase to get them on board fast. Sales would go through the roof. If the league ends up owning a portion of the team like they want, the corrupt manipulation of the game will only get worse.

If this scenario were to play out I would have to be leaning towards the Rams going to L.A. And being recipients of the favoritism that teams like the Patriots, Niners, and Mannings get.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
No offense intended. I really don't have a dog in the fight, since I live in PA. But after watching the NFL Superbowl scripting over the years and the altering of the rules to generate offense, because it sells, I am convinced that the NFL is drooling over the L.A. Market and already has a vision of how it will play out. The 'return' would only be better if it is a winning team and they can put a jump charge into the L.A fanbase to get them on board fast. Sales would go through the roof. If the league ends up owning a portion of the team like they want, the corrupt manipulation of the game will only get worse.

If this scenario were to play out I would have to be leaning towards the Rams going to L.A. And being recipients of the favoritism that teams like the Patriots, Niners, and Mannings get.
I don't have a dog is this fight either and wasn't trying to be a dick. I live in S. FL so it's irrelevant to me. The a Rams were in LA when I became a fan so I'm good either way. Just didn't want to make waves here.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Agreed, however Bradford will still be re-habbing the same knee for the 2nd straight season when free agency opens in March. That is not a good position to be in for Sam trying to land a big new deal elsewhere.
Rams need to go to Sam's agent before that and lay it on the table. Restructure or goodbye, we're going in a different direction.

Not really sure what a five yr vet who only has 2 healthy seasons under his belt, very non mobile, pocket passing QB that has yet to develop a good pocket awareness with back to back season with torn ACL's , one MCL & a total reconstructed Shoulder in college demand while still rehabbing in UFA in early March of 2015?

Looks to me that Sam's best move is to restructure a new contract in STL for one season & then see how things go.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

The LA Rams certainly received more media attention in So Cal, but they absolutely did not get any favoritism. Ever.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
You awnsered your own question, a decent back up.

I don't really think I did....My point is that I don't believe Cousins will be signed for the same money that they're paying Shaun Hill...Of course that's just my opinion and carries no more or less weight than anybody else's...

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I don't really think I did....My point is that I don't believe Cousins will be signed for the same money that they're paying Shaun Hill...Of course that's just my opinion and carries no more or less weight than anybody else's...

Well, I wouldn't mind him as a back up. Shaun Hill is pushing 35 years old I belive, how long do you think he can back up? Also I dont think Cousins would get Shaun Hill money which makes it more attractive to me. Of course this is my opinion aswell.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I went down this rabbit hole for all 5 pages and agree with Mojo on the direction the Rams need to go! Love Sam but he's an unknown quantity at this point!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The LA Rams certainly received more media attention in So Cal, but they absolutely did not get any favoritism. Ever.

No, but the NFL didn't have partial ownership either back then. Now they want that as part of the deal, which would be a conflict of interests if you ask me.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
No, but the NFL didn't have partial ownership either back then. Now they want that as part of the deal, which would be a conflict of interests if you ask me.

Isn't it the stadium they are talking about partial ownership, ... not an actual team ?

Big Willie

Starter
Does lightning strike the same place twice. If D Schneider trades for Bradford for any significant draft choices after his team got fleeced by the Rams once already, he needs a lobotomy.