Inactives (GRob among them)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wouldn't have tried this and exposed his prized qb in Keenum. Let's wait until we play "the back up" and let him deal with the 2nd string oline.
That Fisher just keeps showing the league how it's done.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both of Rogers shoulders have been repaired, he should be good to go.
Forgive me if I don't hold my breath with Glass Roger staying healthy. He's been just as bad this year as GRob clearly Fisher knows best when it comes to offense.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
As I said before, if they bench Robinson, it's an admission that they failed to coach him up. A guy they hand picked. A guy with tremendous physical gifts. A guy who clearly has the desire and motivation to get better. And now they are going to cut off their nose to spite their face by making him a healthy scratch.

Keep scapegoating Fisher. Your day is coming, and karma is a bitch.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I have been begging for this new OL line up for a LONG long time! Saffold is a very smart & technical sound LT. Lets not forget Saffold played starting OT since 2016 began for OTA's, all of Training Camp & all of the four pre season games. RS has been sound all season thus far with zero nagging injuries of many seasons past. Why in the world would this bother any Ram fan here that Saffold will hold down the OLT fort today in comparison to who has held it down since the season began??o_O

From my stand point currently I see a OL'er who has serious issues with the very important technical side of playing OLT in the NFL. Many players never master this part. Any member who takes the time to read my posts this season know very well that I have been very critical of Boudreau this season. But on this one single issue & this one OL'er .....Its my opinion that the failure here falls heavy on the large broad shoulders of GRob & it was no other person to blame here but Greg Robinson who Failed himself not the coaches. Fact is GRob at this point of his 3 yr pro career he just does not have what it takes to start & pull his full load of responsibilities to his team.

You think for a moment that the others in this OL were not begging for this change?;)

Last edited:

Ram65

Legend
Robinson inactive. Injury? If he is able to play shouldn't he at least be active?

jap

Legend
Okay after the surgery Saffold has looked amazing, even in Hard Knocks, so let's hope all goes well and Gurley runs for 200 yards!

Only 200? Might as well get greedy and challenge the single game rushing record.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Gut feeling:
This lineup works. Offense gets immediately better with Goff at QB.
Rams finish the season 10-6

-------------------------
⬆And it's this kind of logic that explains how an otherwise sane person can inexplicably keep getting suckered into believing that the Saint Angeles Rams of Los Louis are about to deliver the magic again and I won't want to miss it....
-----------------------------

Seriously though. We're going 10-6.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Let's all hope this works. Saffold was a pretty darn good LT for us in a previous lifetime. I have faith he can lock it down again.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gawd I hope we don't have an in-game injury.

If he's healthy, this feels like an over correction. I mean, we all want changes, but from starter to inactive? Probably should have been disciplined earlier, then.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
As I said before, if they bench Robinson, it's an admission that they failed to coach him up. A guy they hand picked. A guy with tremendous physical gifts. A guy who clearly has the desire and motivation to get better. And now they are going to cut off their nose to spite their face by making him a healthy scratch.

Keep scapegoating Fisher. Your day is coming, and karma is a bitch.
You ever think he just isn't putting in the work and living up to the potential no matter what the coaches have tried? There was a report last year that he wasn't doing the time in the film study even though coaches and players had been on him.

I'm not particularly pleased with Boudreau's building of the oline but at some point players gotta play.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Being benched is sending a message. Healthy scratch is a sign the Rams are moving on.
Take the homer goggles of and he's one of the worse LT's in the game, then top it off with his penchant for penalties it's shake hands with disaster.
He might be a better G for sure, but all your getting is another Cogs with the team killing penalties.

lockdnram21

Legend
I have been begging for this new OL line up for a LONG long time! Saffold is a very smart & technical sound LT. Lets not forget Saffold played starting OT since 2016 began for OTA's, all of Training Camp & all of the four pre season games. RS has been sound all season thus far with zero nagging injuries of many seasons past. Why in the world would this bother any Ram fan here that Saffold will hold down the OLT fort today in comparison to who has held it down since the season began??o_O

From my stand point currently I see a OL'er who has serious issues with the very important technical side of playing OLT in the NFL. Many players never master this part. Any member who takes the time to read my posts this season know very well that I have been very critical of Boudreau this season. But on this one single issue & this one OL'er .....Its my opinion that the failure here falls heavy on the large broad shoulders of GRob & it was no other person to blame here but Greg Robinson who Failed himself not the coaches. Fact is GRob at this point of his 3 yr pro career he just does not have what it takes to start & pull his full load of responsibilities to his team.

You think for a moment that the others in this OL were not begging for this change?;)
But he's not the worst lineman... Wicman or Barnes should have been benched

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

I'm with you on Boudreau and Grob @BonifayRam I have been waiting for Boudreau to work some magic and I just don't see it, in fact I see guys regressing. Just look at Havenstien this year compared to last.

And when it comes to Grob, there has to be some personal responsibility. Yeah he did some work in the off season and I was happy to see that. I'm not ready to give up on him completely, he is still a young player, but the bal is clearly in his court, it's time to figure it out.

TexasRam

Legend
To anyone that thinks Grob played well this year.

Respectfully, I would say please go back and rewatch the games.