Inactives (GRob among them)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
Why does he need to answer that? It's obvious why he was inactive.

And it's not like he's the only coach to ever make this move. Tonight, Eagles' WR Nelson Agholor is also a healthy scratch. But if Jeff Fisher does it, oh shame shame shame.

Please.

Aglhor was not drafted by Doug Pederson. So there is no scrutiny?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Aglhor was not drafted by Doug Pederson. So there is no scrutiny?

Doesn't matter. Same type of situation. Healthy inactives. And both will likely be back next week. So let's move on.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why does he need to answer that? It's obvious why he was inactive.

And it's not like he's the only coach to ever make this move. Tonight, Eagles' WR Nelson Agholor is also a healthy scratch. But if Jeff Fisher does it, oh shame shame shame.

Please.

Agholor plays WR. It's a pretty damn different situation.

FRO

Legend
Since being here it's hard to name one lineman Bou has developed into a quality starter. In 2013 Saffold looked like an all pro RG for a stretch. He has never played at that level again. Havenstien played well as a rookie, then regressed. I think injuries and missing camp may have set him back. The reason the defense is good and the offense isn't is all due to line development. They have done a tremendous job of developing defensive linemen. Yes 3 of them were first round picks. But the offensive line is comprised of the number 2 overall pick and two second rounders. Pretty premium players.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...n-will-be-the-starting-left-tackle-on-sunday/

Jeff Fisher says there’s a “good chance” Greg Robinson will be the starting left tackle on Sunday
Posted by Mike Florio on November 29, 2016

624058506-e1480433077669.jpg
Getty Images

After plenty of speculation regarding his status for Week 12, the Rams made left tackle Greg Robinson a healthy scratch for the loss to the Saints. Robinson’s absence may be short-lived.

“There’s a good chance he’s our starting left tackle this week,” coach Jeff Fisher told reporters on Monday.

So why wasn’t he the starting left tackle last week?

“[T]he decision with Greg, as I talked to the staff last week, he just needed a break,” Fisher said. “Guys, sometimes in their career, need a break. I know he refocused, he recharged, he rebooted and he’s ready to go. The mental errors and the penalties, it was just time. . . . I expect Greg to be back and ready to roll. I had a good conversation with him today. He’s focused and he needed the break. We’ll just see how the rest of the guys respond.”

So far, the rest of the guys haven’t responded well, losing seven of 11 and six of seven. Even if the Rams run the table, it may not be enough to end a playoff drought that extends to 2004 for the Rams, and to 2008 for Fisher.

ram007

Starter
Fisher did answer the question and it

Yes he answered it check the press conference from 11/28

I just learnt about. It is good to know this was to rejuvenate GRob by giving him a break. Nevermind 3 offeseasons, 30+ starts and a bye week this season didn't help.

The greatest life lesson I am picking up from Fisher is never answer, mention, try to explain the big or true picture. Always break it up, compartmentalize so the big picture always gets lost. I truly think it is a good lesson