Inactives (GRob among them)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Too bad Fisher didnt get serious before the season was almost over.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can understand benching a guy, but inactive? Hope we don't see any OL injuries today or this'n could get ugly fast.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Now with GROB & Murphy inactive, who plays LT if Saffold goes down? They have nobody, you going to move Brown to LT and Donnal to play LG? I'm all for benching GROB, but making him inactive just showcases that this coaching staff doesn't get it IMHO...I pray Saffold makes it through the game.

lockdnram21

Legend
Wake up call for Gr
Now with GROB & Murphy inactive, who plays LT if Saffold goes down? They have nobody, you going to move Brown to LT and Donnal to play LG? I'm all for benching GROB, but making him inactive just showcases that this coaching staff doesn't get it IMHO...I pray Saffold makes it through the game.
I think Donnal the backup

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Be careful what you wish for...hope this works...I guess that throws out a team friendly deal...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
WOW!! Has the Starting Line-up been announced!?! Who's going to play where on that O-Line!!!!?!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I wouldn't have gone as far as making him a healthy scratch (seems a bit harsh) but, at the same time, something needed to be done so I'm not going to complain (too much) when Fish tries to send a message.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I wonder if this is a 1 week thing or if GRob is done at LT and will have to earn a spot at guard.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I think that the big young GRob threw a 2 yr old type lay on the floor kicking fit & was sent to the sideline to put on his Pamper pull ups.

With Boudreau's LT's Robinson & Murphy inactive then the reserve OLT will fall into the hands of Andrew Donnal our back up OT. I suspect that Jamon Brown will start @ OLG today but Andrew Donnal could have got a ton of reps in there @ OLG too. So will see just how this comes out. But Brown did have 3 yrs of starts @ OLT in college. But if I had to make a guess who would go in for Saffold if he needed a break it would be Andrew Donnal.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good lord I hope this doesn't come back to bite the Rams in the butt. The only two guys on the roster that have taken snaps at LT all season including the preseason are inactive for the day. We're relying on Glass Roger Saffold to play an entire game at LT. Not sure I can watch this train wreck anymore.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I think that the big young GRob threw a 2 yr old type lay on the floor kicking fit & was sent to the sideline to put on his Pamper pull ups.

Yeah, it just doesn't make sense making him inactive w/o something else happening. But we'll probably never know.....

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Good lord I hope this doesn't come back to bite the Rams in the butt. The only two guys on the roster that have taken snaps at LT all season including the preseason are inactive for the day. We're relying on Glass Roger Saffold to play an entire game at LT. Not sure I can watch this train wreck anymore.

Both of Rogers shoulders have been repaired, he should be good to go.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Fisher holds everyone except himself accountable. I'm only worried about Goff.

I thought Robinson was playing well this year. A good coach makes those penalties go away.