How about that Brian Quick, eh?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
If that's the way you want to read that, that's cool, but I have newer been a "downer" on this site. I just don't get the fantasy mentality. Hope you had a great fantasy...
I'll let you know after Peyton gets done playing. :D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Already has more targets, receptions, yards, and TDs than any of his previous 2 years.

Dude has arrived, and Snead was right.
I just wish he'd have had a few less yards today, so I could have won my wager on Britt vs Quick and their receiving yards today!;)

lockdnram21

Legend
My question is would he be doing this if we hadn't signed Britt? I don't think he would, which makes me wonder about Sherman.
i think he would he was looking better the second half of last season, getting open more Clemens just didnt throw the ball as much

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just wish he'd have had a few less yards today, so I could have won my wager on Britt vs Quick and their receiving yards today!;)

I think you mean that you wish Britt had a few more yards today, so you would have won your wager on Britt vs Quick AND the Rams would have won the game.

Big Willie

Starter
The recent success of Quick should be a reminder to all who are quick to judge Austin, Mason, Robinson and others as a bust after only a short period of time. The Rams have drafted players with talent, but it's up to the players to adjust to the speed and talent of the NFL....and in some cases that takes time.

For me, Quick still has some development to go before he becomes the player Imthinkmhe can become...but so far this year he is finally on a path where you can see the development.

reggae

The recent success of Quick should be a reminder to all who are quick to judge Austin, Mason, Robinson and others as a bust after only a short period of time. The Rams have drafted players with talent, but it's up to the players to adjust to the speed and talent of the NFL....and in some cases that takes time.

For me, Quick still has some development to go before he becomes the player Imthinkmhe can become...but so far this year he is finally on a path where you can see the development.
I agree with this. But, On TA. I think the last chapter will be written by seasons end.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think you mean that you wish Britt had a few more yards today, so you would have won your wager on Britt vs Quick AND the Rams would have won the game.
I Stand corrected!! :D

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title

Whew, I was sweating it until that 43 yarder on the last drive...LOL....a cool $60,000

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I think it's safe to remove Brian Quick from the bust label so many fans having...stupidly handed him. Guy was a 2 yr project from day 1, Greg Robinson is the sequel. I will admit to being a little concerned with Tre Mason & TA however (Running backs usually aren't projects in Masons case)

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Obviously Quick gets credit for putting in the time and practice. But not many WR's get to be very good without help. They usually need a coach or other WRs to help them get it to "click" on the mental side as well as the finer details. With all the stuff I've read over the summer, it sounds like Britt was the key- not Sherman.

Lett us be real here.
  1. Quick has always put in the work.He wants to be great and will do what it takes.
  2. He arrived last year about the Carolinia game. Problem was that they had no body to get him the ball after that. Clemons was a 1 read or I am running. Quick was open a whole lot last year and was not dropping the ball.
  3. Sherman "POUNDED" the technique necessary to succeed in the NFL
  4. Britt validated for Quick the attitude " that I can fiscally dominate just like me"
  5. Checkout the 50/50 balls he is consistently winning or the plays he is not suppose to make. He is showing that he is an AREA CODE receiver... If if it is near me I will get or no one else.
HE IS THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS OFFENSE. Do you really believe that Bradford or Hill would not have the same or better numbers. Yeah. I know you do.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Whatever, he's still a bust, he's just exploiting weak Ds, I'm still smarter than Snead I AM!

I'm gonna go back to RamStalk,where everybody appreciate how much smarterer I am than the GM.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I think it's safe to remove Brian Quick from the bust label so many fans having...stupidly handed him. Guy was a 2 yr project from day 1, Greg Robinson is the sequel. I will admit to being a little concerned with Tre Mason & TA however (Running backs usually aren't projects in Masons case)

Tavon is also a receiver, and receivers usually take three years to show who they really are. Not fair to judge him in less than two seasons. As for Mason...he was one of the youngest players in this draft. He wasn't even old enough to drink legally when the Rams picked him. Yes, he has his issues with pass-protection, but he's also behind two really good running backs in Stacy and Cunningham. And I also think that Watts performing so well has made Mason's struggles all the more noticeable.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Whatever, he's still a bust, he's just exploiting weak Ds, I'm still smarter than Snead I AM!

I'm gonna go back to RamStalk,where everybody appreciate how much smarterer I am than the GM.

Edit this with blue font, and I'll give you a like. :D

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
As I said in the no-negativity thread, what they told us Brian Quick could be when they drafted him is what he IS now.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have had him on my teams all season and been reaping the rewards. Very happy with his year so far.

I don't think he got enough credit last year and believe he would have been putting up numbers with someone other than KC pulling the trigger. There were plenty of instances where he was just as available as this but the ball was never delivered.

Great to see the kid ballin

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Edit this with blue font, and I'll give you a like. :D
Hmph, why would I need blue font. If you people would just realize how intellectually superior I am to everyone you'd realize how above everything I am. See, my text color is different so I'm better than you in that way too.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Hmph, why would I need blue font. If you people would just realize how intellectually superior I am to everyone you'd realize how above everything I am. See, my text color is different so I'm better than you in that way too.

Where's the inappropriate button when you really need it?