How about that Brian Quick, eh?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
BTW, iced, I'm not sure rotating is such a good option period in this situation. That is, not unless the guy Robinson would be rotating with is Long. To my knowledge, Robinson's only been getting reps at LT and LG. A rotation involving him at LG then affects Saffold having to rotate back and forth from LG to RG midgame, too, which is just too much. Last year's rotation only involved one position.

iced

Still I stand by my statement that quite a bit (NOT ALL) that Joseph gets blamed for could/should be on Wells. Then again, I won't fool myself into believing that I know all the line calls and assignments of which some seem to have access nor will I discredit a defensive play or player who simply makes a great play.

Don't have to know the assignments and line calls to watch someone whiff a block or get completely dominated time and time again..

You don't see Saffold struggling as much do you? or are we holding our guards to two different standards? Saffold played well there last year w/ Wells as well.

I stand by what I said - joseph deserves most of the blame himself, not Wells.

iced

BTW, iced, I'm not sure rotating is such a good option period in this situation. That is, not unless the guy Robinson would be rotating with is Long. To my knowledge, Robinson's only been getting reps at LT and LG. A rotation involving him at LG then affects Saffold having to rotate back and forth from LG to RG midgame, too, which is just too much. Last year's rotation only involved one position.

Robinson getting reps at Guard would be more helpful and teaching than sitting on the bench.

iced

For impatient fans, perhaps. But, apparently not for the team according to the guys with all the information.

Call me impatient all you want - even Stevie Wonder can see how god awful Joseph is.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Call me impatient all you want - even Stevie Wonder can see how god awful Joseph is.

Stevie Wonder could also see how impatient you are when it comes to the subject of Robinson just like you were with Brian Quick.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
200.gif

iced

Stevie Wonder could also see how impatient you are when it comes to the subject of Robinson just like you were with Brian Quick.

Ah yes - and how you continually defended Jason Smith? Guess I was too impatient then right :rolleyes:

Memphis Ram

Legend
Ah yes - and how you continually defended Jason Smith? Guess I was too impatient then right :rolleyes:

While I wasn't a fan of his selection, I initially defend all Rams players from impatient fans such as yourself. Silly me, I prefer these guys get a chance first.:whistle:

Last edited: