How about that Brian Quick, eh?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not only has he made me eat my crow..

but i'm doing so by buying his jersey...

however being right about givens does not make me happy :mad: wish he'd prove me wrong, like quick

And FWIW, the two times I've met Quick he's been a very humble and nice guy - very similar to Robert Quinn when I met him a couple years ago
Join us brother

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
On the other hand, now we see why Fisher was trying like hell to move back up to get Zack Martin. I think he would have made a difference today.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Davis to Quick sure has a nice ring to it - Quick has exceeded all my expectations this year. I was hoping that he was going to make plays and finish the year with 55 rec for 700 yards and 5 scores. He is on track for 80+ rec for 1200 yards and 12 TDs

V3

Hall of Fame
My question is would he be doing this if we hadn't signed Britt? I don't think he would, which makes me wonder about Sherman.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My question is would he be doing this if we hadn't signed Britt? I don't think he would, which makes me wonder about Sherman.

Well, give Quick a bit of credit; he's the one who had to make the improvements. I don't think it's fair to him to say that Britt made him who he is.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Where's my thread?

After the 1st game, I said he's arrived. I remember a few wankers, who shan't be named, who said to hold my horses.

What say yee now?
Not to be a johnny topper, but I have been saying for 2 years. And for those who didn't believe the camp reports from THIS year's camp, about him being a totally different player, well, now what you say? LOL

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Not to be a johnny topper, but I have been saying for 2 years. And for those who didn't believe the camp reports from THIS year's camp, about him being a totally different player, well, now what you say? LOL

You were definitely right Coach. But I stand by what I said, he needed to turn it into game day performances. He's done that and more, he's outstanding. I'm going to keep Brian Quick in the back of my mind whenever I go to berate players for not performing immediately.

lockdnram21

Legend
see my signature is relevant. i tried to tell people to be patient he was going to come alive(j/k)

V3

Hall of Fame
Well, give Quick a bit of credit; he's the one who had to make the improvements. I don't think it's fair to him to say that Britt made him who he is.
Obviously Quick gets credit for putting in the time and practice. But not many WR's get to be very good without help. They usually need a coach or other WRs to help them get it to "click" on the mental side as well as the finer details. With all the stuff I've read over the summer, it sounds like Britt was the key- not Sherman.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Started Brian Quick and Austin Davis this week, boy oh boy does 5-0 taste sweet!
Yay, goodie for you. (blue font). I, however can't understand celebrating you FANTASY stats in light of a loss.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Started Brian Quick and Austin Davis this week, boy oh boy does 5-0 taste sweet!
Yay, goodie for you. (blue font). I, however can't understand celebrating you FANTASY stats in light of a loss.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Ha, I was disappointed in us losing like we did, but because we lost someone's not allowed to find something to be positive about. Sorry i'm not gonna be depressed all day over Austin Pettis dropping the ball that puts in a chance to win, have a short memory and move on, but hey you go about being a debbie downer.;)

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I can. I'm sure he'd rather the Rams won - but at least something good happened for him today.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Ha, I was disappointed in us losing like we did, but because we lost someone's not allowed to find something to be positive about. Sorry i'm not gonna be depressed all day over Austin Pettis dropping the ball that puts in a chance to win, have a short memory and move on, but hey you go about being a debbie downer.;)
If that's the way you want to read that, that's cool, but I have newer been a "downer" on this site. I just don't get the fantasy mentality. Hope you had a great fantasy...

reggae

Already has more targets, receptions, yards, and TDs than any of his previous 2 years.

Dude has arrived, and Snead was right.
Not to harsh on that whole non negativity thing you got going. But the should have went right back to him after the 40 rard completion.

reggae

Davis to Quick sure has a nice ring to it - Quick has exceeded all my expectations this year. I was hoping that he was going to make plays and finish the year with 55 rec for 700 yards and 5 scores. He is on track for 80+ rec for 1200 yards and 12 TDs
I thought 700 yards from any of our receivers was optistic. And I'm a Quick fan.