HardKnocks Episode I Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Watched it on HBO go this morning. Fucking awesome, I can't wait to see the game Sat evening. The team better believe they are better than a 10-6 team, I predict 12-4. The D is gonna Fuck people up.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also loved the Two Minute drill success of the offense, and they taunted Greg Williams after scoring....Probably not a good idea..lol
:fighting:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Also loved the Two Minute drill success of the offense, and they taunted Greg Williams after scoring....Probably not a good idea..lol
:fighting:

Gurley sure talks a lot of stuff. Bennie was asked who he wanted to see, he said Todd Gurley. He has a good personality.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Whats going on LetsGoRams, hope all is well with you and the wife.

So when i called uverse i asked to speak to someone in the retention department. My mother who is a retired AT&T employee told me to speak straight to them be nice and just explain that i've been a loyal customer for years and that the bill has gotten out of control.

After doing that i asked the young lady what specials she had going on and told her that i heard new customers for Directv was getting the sunday ticket free for two years. If there was anything she could do for me like that. She put me on hold came back and said if i switched to Directv i could get that. But i didn't want the satellite. So she offered me redzone free along with my HD channels and HBO/Cinemax since i stayed with UVerse.

Oh, I get it. See, I'm already with DirecTV, and I called retention dept. too and told them the same thing... been long time customer, bill getting high, just lost my team, wah wah...and wondered if they could throw me a bone since I was ordering HBO to get Hard Knocks.... she said best they could do was 25% off my Sunday Ticket this year.

We're doing great! Too bad we won't have another get together game this year! Maybe a road trip somewhere down the line!!

Big Game

Living The Dream
Oh, I get it. See, I'm already with DirecTV, and I called retention dept. too and told them the same thing... been long time customer, bill getting high, just lost my team, wah wah...and wondered if they could throw me a bone since I was ordering HBO to get Hard Knocks.... she said best they could do was 25% off my Sunday Ticket this year.

We're doing great! Too bad we won't have another get together game this year! Maybe a road trip somewhere down the line!!

Sometimes its the luck of the draw with the people you talk to for real. At least they gave you a nice discount.

Glad to hear you and the wife are doing well. I'll miss going down to the dome on Sundays for sure but always open to a roadtrip. So let me know man!!!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
You guys, many of you, summarized it so well. My take away, I really love our coaches. I love how the players respond to them. They are hard-ass, but also teaching, without being degrading, with maybe the exception of Fisher on Tavon, but he used the two bananas, along with a few other issues to hammer the point that little things matter, and that bullshit things like them are what keep teams for excelling.

His quick cut of Long sent a message, and going after Tavon, sent a message. It was also funny that the coaches all seemed so impressed that Goff bought fans, on his own for all the offensive players, I mean, it was, but Fisher seeing the big picture, was like, wow, he just alienated the whole defense, not good.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Keep an eye on this guy in Green Bay...if he doesn't go for 1000 in receiving yards...I'll eat my, hell, I'll eat YOUR shoes....

You are going to need a lot of hot sauce because my shoes stink pretty bad. I'll save the old pair that I was going to throw out this week, just for you.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The thing I noticed with the Goff, Britt, and Kush Show.. I was impressed with Goff lying to Kenny Britt (Just One More, like 10 times..lol)...Goff wanted to perfect that fade route, and Kush....Effing Kush..lol. Did you notice that he didn't just snap the ball. He came up after the snap ready to block out to the left with just th three of them....

As for Goff screwing up snaps under center, after that montage of suck, the Hard Knocks narrator transitioned to the next theme by saying that the snap under center problems were a past tense thing.

They teach that in midget league. Never snap and stay there. Always pop up and do the imaginary block. It must carry over.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Goff- Yeah, I don't really care if he knows anything about the sun as long as he can lead this team to the playoffs and eventually a SB. But for a smart guy that went to Cal it was kinda funny he didn't know that.
My son was Valedictorian of his HS and he didn't know how to address a letter or write a check coming out of school. He damn sure wasn't being taught anything like that in college either. Some of the most basic things simply are no longer being even discussed in school anymore.

Can u send me one as well? Ty!
Others have addressed it here in case hotanez doesn't see your request:

We have a kodi thread here. sideload onto firestick with a light build. Great set up for $40

http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/firestick-vs-chrome-cast-vs-roku.42185/

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I loved it.

The best thing that happened for me was my 9 year old son was watching. I keep telling him how tough these NFL players are and how you can be a nice guy off the field and a beast on it. He just didn't fully understand though, until now. After Wauffles speech his eyes were wide and mouth open as he turned to me, and I said "That's what I have been talking about!"

He is pumped to put it to work. He also liked the talking on the field. I keep telling him to chat it up and be a leader. I know he has it in him.

ramzie47

UDFA
I have the Exodus addon in Kodi. Should I also install Genesis? Sorry im new with this. No joke ive been trying to find a link for the episode for 12+h. Im getting so anxious it hurts!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I wrangled a great deal from Directv since I have my phone with mobile - got HBO for $10 this month and next and can cancel without a penalty! Great advise @LetsGoRams
Can't wait to see what I've missed !!!

p.s. I like how they finally got me to pay for HBO hahahah via my Rams

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I have the Exodus addon in Kodi. Should I also install Genesis? Sorry im new with this. No joke ive been trying to find a link for the episode for 12+h. Im getting so anxious it hurts!

Try installing Phoenix on Kodi.