HardKnocks Episode I Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Download HBO Now on your mobile device and sign up for a free trial. Cancel by the end of the trial. It lasts a month iirc.

I pay for HBO Now because of Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley and now I guess Hard Knocks haha

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I can't get any options in Canada.

HBO Canada doesn't show Hard Knocks.

HBO GO or HBO Now is not available in Canada.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I didn't read, because I don't want it spoiled. But if anyone knows how I can see the episode, pm me. I'm still furious that we can't get it in Canada.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Add me to the extremely frustrated Canadians list. Is this show so unpopular that nobody is throwing it up on the net for download/stream ? I've been looking all day and can't find it anywhere. No torrent sites and nothing in Kodi that I can find. I've checked Phoenix, Genesis, and other lesser known add ons.

ramzie47

UDFA
I didn't read, because I don't want it spoiled. But if anyone knows how I can see the episode, pm me. I'm still furious that we can't get it in Canada.
Right now there isnt anything. No links, no torrents, no nothing. I dont really understand whats happening but this is so frustrating.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I am a little concerned at what I perceive as immature/boyish Goff. I know the kid is only 22, but I expected a little more maturity out of him.

I thought the fans was a pretty good sign of maturity. Liking to joke around isn't a big deal as long as he knows when to be serious, and you could see when he wanted to take extra reps with snapping the ball, and throwing fades that he was serious.

Kush is possibly :effemine: .....not that there is anything wrong with that.

He has a wife, so while possible I doubt it. The man just likes his tank tops.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
I'll tell you something. Last year, in a matter of four hours after going on HBO, it was possible to find the episode in Torrent on the internet.
Now it's been almost 24 hours and nothing !!
c'mon russian hackers, where are u guys? help us!

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe

TXRams86

The Infamous
I don't have HBO (much less any paid tv service) and I was hoping to hold out for a torrent or stream of Hard Knocks.
Haven't been able to find one so I decided to sign up for the free trial of HBO NOW.
Already set it NOT to auto-renew (signed up on my iPhone) and the trial should take me through the entire season!

Anyway, first episode was decent.
Due to the sensitivity of the whole move, they didn't show much of it though they did talk about it.
We have some characters on our team, that's for sure. I found myself laughing at some of the stuff. Goff seems like that guy you'd invite over for pizza, beer and a game of Madden.
Our coaching stuff isn't messing around! I'm pumped hearing Fisher saying he isn't fn going 7 and 9.

Really looking forward to the second episode. Can't wait to see some footage from this weekend's pre-season game.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
the previous ones are online on gamepass and i heard that this one will be there as well - but maybe it takes it time

That's great, but where?? I have looked all over the site and can't find it.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
There's a Facebook page with the entire episode split into 4 parts. Not sure if I'm allowed to share it on here or if it's a good idea because it could be taken down easier, but I can PM

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
I tried to rip it from HBONow but was unsuccessful. I'll try later today to come up with a solution for my RoD brothers only.