HardKnocks Episode I Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Exactly i know Uverse was running a special so i got my billed reduced for two years got the redzone channel for free and HBO for six months free.

How exactly did you do that? I called them and only got them to take 25% off of my Sunday Ticket package!! I talked to 2 different people, then a supervisor too! Said that's the best they could do.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm concerned about Goff...he seems to lack common sense and I don't like that trait in a QB.

Fisher's statement about not going 7-9 was awesome...but, there's too many variables working against us to do a whole lot better than that...and I think we'd all be THRILLED with 10 wins.

Donald was awesome. Didn't know Gurley talked that much...loved it. Goff impressed the team with some of his throws. Loved that Goff asked Kenny Britt to stay and work on fades.

Big Game

Living The Dream
How exactly did you do that? I called them and only got them to take 25% off of my Sunday Ticket package!! I talked to 2 different people, then a supervisor too! Said that's the best they could do.

Whats going on LetsGoRams, hope all is well with you and the wife.

So when i called uverse i asked to speak to someone in the retention department. My mother who is a retired AT&T employee told me to speak straight to them be nice and just explain that i've been a loyal customer for years and that the bill has gotten out of control.

After doing that i asked the young lady what specials she had going on and told her that i heard new customers for Directv was getting the sunday ticket free for two years. If there was anything she could do for me like that. She put me on hold came back and said if i switched to Directv i could get that. But i didn't want the satellite. So she offered me redzone free along with my HD channels and HBO/Cinemax since i stayed with UVerse.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
What is this Genesis you speak of??

Its an app within the Kodi program (It basically allows you to watch streams from all over the internet in one place). It's not on there yet though. The episode shows up in a search but it's still saying no streams available. I can't find it anywhere on the net yet. I've been looking at torrent sites too.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
"I'm not f***ing going 7-9, or 8-8, or 9-7, or 10-6 for that matter. This team is too talented."

- Jeff Fisher

Great episode. Pumped for the season!!
This to me was the best part of the entire episode. I loved that Fisher has the I'm fed up attitude.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I liked the fact the coaches have some hard ass style about them (Weinke and Waufel!) Tavon playing pokemon go was entertaining. I still think next weeks episode will be even better as there will be more focus on cuts and actual practices. Not bad for a first episode!
I particularly Liked Waufel's Attitude ( He and I are both Former Marines!!) So I get him! I love the Doll of a Marine Corps Drill Instructor on his Desk!! He's all "Gung Ho!" and "Semper Phi" He get's it and know's how to Drill it Home!! I had to Chuckle at some of the Language in the back-ground in the Training sessions!(y)(y):D:rolllaugh:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I was really happily surprised how candid everything was. I mean all the Fisher, Weinke, Wauffle talk they just had no filter and I love that. I don't know if this is how it's been the last three years with them or if it's a little bit of "TV" talk but I don't care. I think the D is going to be outstanding this year and it wouldn't surprise me if the offense makes a huge leap. Of course being top 15-20 would be a huge leap LOL.

Goff- Yeah, I don't really care if he knows anything about the sun as long as he can lead this team to the playoffs and eventually a SB. But for a smart guy that went to Cal it was kinda funny he didn't know that. Wait, the sun doesn't rise the earth just rotates. Classic...

Great first episode, I cannot wait to see the rest of the series.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I loved it...... ;) As a Rams fan I cannot help it......lol cannot wait till the next episode. ...

Go Rams.......... ;)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The thing I noticed with the Goff, Britt, and Kush Show.. I was impressed with Goff lying to Kenny Britt (Just One More, like 10 times..lol)...Goff wanted to perfect that fade route, and Kush....Effing Kush..lol. Did you notice that he didn't just snap the ball. He came up after the snap ready to block out to the left with just th three of them....

As for Goff screwing up snaps under center, after that montage of suck, the Hard Knocks narrator transitioned to the next theme by saying that the snap under center problems were a past tense thing.

Ram65

Legend
Thanks to everyone for sharing!

A little sunrise story. I come back to home state of New Jersey ( 80"s) with my California buddy for my bothers wedding. Big party wedding than we head down to Atlantic City and continue to party. Head back up the north to Belmar my old shore stomping grounds. We stay in a hotel across small 2 lane road to the beach. Talk my buddy into going out again because it's my birthday. It's summer time of course. In the morning, very early, my friend is freaking out! He wakes me up screaming, we sleep through the entire day and he missed his early flight back to Cali. While, it wouldn't be hard to believe that we did sleep through the day , it turns out he is seeing the sunrising thinking it's the sunsetting. He has his watch on LA time and screw ups the time difference as well. So I end up on the beach with a few hours sleep and a nasty hangover. We did meet a friend of my brother's and girl friend who he sat with at the wedding.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The other funny part, is that listening to Philly Sports talk, the hosts slammed Fish for the small talk before releasing Nick Foles.....AND, the player that Fisher cut, is now on the Eagles..lol..""There's no problem, because the Eagles are not staying in the dorm..."

Gilley

UDFA
Loved the first episode. I already knew about Kendrick Lamar and Schoolboy Q being at camp, but it was cool that they made into hard knocks. And Goff has more personality than the media led everyone to believe. Him buying the fans for the offensive players was also a good sign of leadership.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
can we watch it now on HBO GO ?

might have to ask my buddy for his login

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Loved the first episode. I already knew about Kendrick Lamar and Schoolboy Q being at camp, but it was cool that they made into hard knocks. And Goff has more personality than the media led everyone to believe. Him buying the fans for the offensive players was also a good sign of leadership.

On first blush, this seems to be the case...but Fish didn't see it that way. He saw his franchise QB taking care of the offense and offensive coaches with fans, and leaving the defense in the heat. Plus, Fisher was working up the whole old school dorm experience for camp, and withGoff treating half of the team differently, he didn't want that 7-9 BS interrupting the cohesiveness he was trying to build among all of them, so he removed the situation with the personal a/c units for all.....