HardKnocks Episode I Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
OK guys. I am not able to see the show. I have to live vicariously through you. How was it?!!!! Feedback, comments, surprise story lines. Feed me Seymour! The suspense is killing me!
cry.gif

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yer not the only one Roman. I'm stuck house/dog sitting at my sisters while she's out of town. No HBO.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it just me or is anyone else concerned that Goff didn't know the sun rises in the east? LOL...I enjoyed it but I'll let some else summarize the episode. Chris Weinke is a hard ass though.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
So that WR Long was released because he broke a team rule. Had a girl in his room.

Fisher said at the very first meeting no guest in the rooms, period. He didn't want anyone coming back to camp next season with a 3 month old watching.

Fish also said he was not going 7-9, or 8-8, or 9-7 or even 10-6. Not good enough for this team, they are too talented.

Waufel is a beast in his own right! Former Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
That was a pretty damn awesome first episode of Hard Knocks... Better than I expected and truly can't wait for the next one!!!

NZRam

UDFA
Name
Sam Green
I liked the fact the coaches have some hard ass style about them (Weinke and Waufel!) Tavon playing pokemon go was entertaining. I still think next weeks episode will be even better as there will be more focus on cuts and actual practices. Not bad for a first episode!

Last edited:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I will be watching it as soon as Genesis has a steam up. Might not be till tomorrow though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Very excited after watching that 1st episode! I know there are some that hated the first 5 or 10 minutes and I'm sorry but this is meant to create excitement for our team and the NFL.

Not shocked that Goff, and others, didn't know the sun rose in the East :D Dumb jock stereotypes and all!

Anybody else notice the tempo of the highlights? The first half hour most all the play highlights were bad. Missed catches, bad throws, RB getting hit at the line etc etc then the 2nd half the plays were completed a lot more.

I loved the emphasis the team puts on the special teams practice and Harkey taking the lead there driving home to the young/new players that roster spots are earned in those practices.

Kroenke spending a little of his huge bank roll and buying them AC units when none of the dorms or meeting rooms had them.

Gurley is a smack talker!

Wauffle personifies the old saying:

TS1165.jpg_3.jpg

Kush is a nut job and I hope he takes the backup center job!

Fisher clowning on Tavon for his cramp was awesome in my book!

That's all I can think of for now. Love the first episode.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
"I'm not f***ing going 7-9, or 8-8, or 9-7, or 10-6 for that matter. This team is too talented."

- Jeff Fisher

Great episode. Pumped for the season!!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
A little hard to swallow being a STL guy, but it's great getting to see it all from this angle. I can't imagine how exciting it must be for some of the young vets to go from boring ass st.louis to LA. Happy for them to get to experience that. No real characters have shown up yet tho.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I have to say coach Fisher with his semantics about how the little mistakes and bullshit are what a 7-9 team does.. He said we have too much talent to go 7-9.

Coach got feisty and said I'm not EFFING going 7-9 or 8-8 or even 10-6.. You can tell Fisher is feeling the pressure of winning but he's not hiding from it. He's challenging himself and the whole team that this 7-9 shit ends in 2016! Probably my favorite part or at least one of them for sure.......

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Coach with the bold prediction "we aren't going seven and nine"

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Start Episode 1 in "God's Country." Couldn't ask for a better start. I just need to find out where his cabin is. I know it's close to my parent's cabin. Fisher's day one speech... yeah I love hearing that.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I tried to get DirecTV to give me HBO
I lied and said I was gonna leave (I have no choice cause I live rural and can't get internet) but instead they have me Showtime..... now I can see Black Snake Moan 50x
Weakness

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
One thing that stuck with me was Fisher releasing WR Deon Long for entertaining a female guest in his personal quarters. Easy come easy go.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now I am just pissed...The first episode has aired, so why can't I stream this Hard Knocks HBO NOW version right now?

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Now I am just pissed...The first episode has aired, so why can't I stream this Hard Knocks HBO NOW version right now?
Thats what im saying bro, woke up hoping i'd be able to watch it and nope. Fuck you too, HBO.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
HBO site says it will be there tomorrow at 4am.

Thats why I canceled NOW and will just keep regular HBO for a month.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HBO site says it will be there tomorrow at 4am.

Thats why I canceled NOW and will just keep regular HBO for a month.
I can wait..We don't have HBO on the television, and will probably on have the NOW subscription for another month....