Hard Knocks Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Mermaids live off the East Coast, I know this because Darell Hannah was the best looking mermaid ever.

Great quotes from Splash :

You see, drinking is a matter of algebraic ratio. How drunk you get is caused by the amount of alcohol you consume in relation to your total body weight. You see my point? It's not that you had too much to drink. You're just too skinny.

What are you looking at? You never saw a guy who slept with a fish before? Get back to work!

Oh Mr. Bauer, you had a million messages. I wrote them down here. You got calls from CBS, NBC, ABC, AP, UPI, Time, Ted Turner, Newsweek, Marineland, Ripley's Believe it or Not, and Mrs. Paul.

Allen: I don't understand. All my life, I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's... she's a fish.
Freddie: Nobody said love's perfect.
Taglines
  • Allen Bauer thought he'd never find the right woman... He was only half wrong!

• She was the woman of Allen's dreams. She had large dark eyes, a beautiful smile, and a great pair of fins.
Heed Yoda's words!!
yodapic.jpg

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
All I can think of is it is a thin line between "Hard Knocks" and a hard on. It's all a matter of perception. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised tonight. Let's get another longer look at Goff. I'm optimistic.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've never watched an episode of hardknocks before today so this is all good to me.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugh. I was so excited for this and I swear HBO are making this team look....umm....weird? Maybe they are weird, haha. They certainly seem to be a happy and close group of guys. Hope Fisher isn't TOO much of a players coach though. Seems like a lot of fun and not enough training. That could just be the editing I guess. I won't really care as long as they win games on Sundays, but I have to say this is unlike any other Hard Knocks season I have ever seen. Not really even in same ball park. It is almost like they are trying to make a comedy of the Rams. Strange.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Will Hayes cracks me up he's going down fightin for his crazy beliefs. If he wasn't such a good person I'd worry about him :D

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Alright, Spruce hype engaged.

But really though, fun episode.

Lot of funny moments with the robot dummies, Hayes, and the pool.

Also Bricker and the guys trying to convince Hayes about dinosaurs was great.

TJ McDonald calls and one on his dog while not even being fouled. Is he Pau Gasol?

Bummer about Randolph. The Hill not playing part kinda hit a sour note.

Thought they missed some possible good moments from the game like Ian's missed sack.

So yeah, good episode.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
HBO are making this team this is unlike any other Hard Knocks season I have ever seen. Not really even in same ball park. It is almost like they are trying to make a comedy of the Rams. Strange.

It is unlike all the other Hard Knocks and I'm actually fine with it. Maybe because its our Rams and it has flavor that isn't just camp blood guts and tears. It seems to be over in a blink making me wish it was another 2 hrs longer each episode.

I'm sure it will take a turn to more serious football related things starting with the next episode with the first wave of cuts looming.

It's not everyone's cup of tea with the fun and joking around parts but most of these guys are barely out of college and when the helmet comes off they are just young men trying enjoy the good life before the next round of back to work drills and in your face cursing coaches starts all over again.

There are parts I thought could be shorter and the serious stuff longer but I'm personally enjoying every minute of it because its the team that drives our emotions through the roof on game days... I wish every team could do their own Hard Knocks every new season and unless its proven to affect the play of the team in a negative way, I'm sure most fans would agree. You had to enjoy some of the more intense stuff ... Faceplant... no?
600x360-Hard-Knocks-Untitled-1-218x150.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Liking Boras a bunch....Damn shame about the Rhino...I knew he was a hitter...surprised he didn't make a ST tackle...TJ's girl is fine...Tavon was out practicing early today on the Juggs machine...about effin time...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just learned this on Tonight's Hard Knocks. The New thing to call out after a player Runs a bad play " That's a NAF!!" ( Non-Athletic-Fuck!):rolllaugh:LOVE IT!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You had to enjoy some of the more intense stuff ... Faceplant... no?
Actually, I really enjoyed the second half of the episode. I was the same way with last weeks as well. I like the fun stuff too, and I love being able to get to know more about our players and their personalities. I am probably just being too critical of these because I was so excited to see our Rams and expected something different. Screw it, I am just going to enjoy every minute of this like you and save the critique for the regular season, haha!!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Liking Boras a bunch....Damn shame about the Rhino...I knew he was a hitter...surprised he didn't make a ST tackle...TJ's girl is fine...Tavon was out practicing early today on the Juggs machine...about effin time...

Hell yea LACHAMP.... and how about DUKE and his IRON GRIPS with the football squeeze competition..... If he can make some big catches vs KC and at DENVER he will really be in the mix...

tumblr_ma3ha3pCEf1rrwrmho10_500.gif

600x360-Hard-Knocks-Untitled-1-218x150.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ugh. I was so excited for this and I swear HBO are making this team look....umm....weird? Maybe they are weird, haha. They certainly seem to be a happy and close group of guys. Hope Fisher isn't TOO much of a players coach though. Seems like a lot of fun and not enough training. That could just be the editing I guess. I won't really care as long as they win games on Sundays, but I have to say this is unlike any other Hard Knocks season I have ever seen. Not really even in same ball park. It is almost like they are trying to make a comedy of the Rams. Strange.

65ZkNhFh.jpg

HellRam

Starter

God's honest truth I was thinking the same thing to a extent. I've never seen Hardknocks till this season.. so I can't compare the Rams to other teams Hardknocks. That said I also thought these guy's were just well... different. Not in bad way of course. Fisher seem's like a different kind of dude so it makes sense his team is too. Heck Jim Harbough comes off as crazy, so being different does not mean you can't be just as effective as any coach. Can't say anything I've seen is surprising. Britt was definitely pushing it on that cart though..

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mannion totally hustled Goff. Lol. Yeah, lots of fluff, but I can't stop watching. I wish we had more to watch as time flies watching these guys bond. Last week yoga, this week the pool. LA baby. Good or bad for the team, you decide. Fun show. My wife even liked it! Win win.