Hard Knocks Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Well the goofiness continues for episode 2. Tomorrow's episode will feature William Hayes saying mermaids exist yet dinosaurs never existed. Here is a quick video of William.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
First our rookie QB didn't know where the sun rises and sets, and now William claims mermaids do exist, yet dinosaurs never did. You just can't make this stuff up.:whistle:

Edit: He can believe in the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and Santa Claus for all I care as long as he wreaks havoc on the rest of the league.

Last edited:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
One of the first things I read when the Rams were announced as the Hard Knocks team, was that they were licking their lips to get at William Hayes for his...unique perspective.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
One of the first things I read when the Rams were announced as the Hard Knocks team, was that they were licking their lips to get at William Hayes for his...unique perspective.
tumblr_mt6f4kIlza1shrpk8o1_400.gif

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Mermaids live off the East Coast, I know this because Darell Hannah was the best looking mermaid ever.

Great quotes from Splash :

You see, drinking is a matter of algebraic ratio. How drunk you get is caused by the amount of alcohol you consume in relation to your total body weight. You see my point? It's not that you had too much to drink. You're just too skinny.

What are you looking at? You never saw a guy who slept with a fish before? Get back to work!

Oh Mr. Bauer, you had a million messages. I wrote them down here. You got calls from CBS, NBC, ABC, AP, UPI, Time, Ted Turner, Newsweek, Marineland, Ripley's Believe it or Not, and Mrs. Paul.

Allen: I don't understand. All my life, I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's... she's a fish.
Freddie: Nobody said love's perfect.
Taglines
  • Allen Bauer thought he'd never find the right woman... He was only half wrong!

• She was the woman of Allen's dreams. She had large dark eyes, a beautiful smile, and a great pair of fins.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Rams will be perceived as one of two things after this season of Hard Knocks:

1. A group of young, goofy but talented NFL players.

2. The laughing stock of the league.

From the feedback I am hearing after episode #1 from friends who are fans of other teams. The needle is swinging pretty far towards #2 at the moment, haha. Maybe they are just scared of Mike Waufle.....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I cant even remember who was in Hard Knocks last year. As soon as the season kicks off, its like it never happened

Psycho_X

Legend
Well I know this will be Chris Long's favorite episode. He loves him some William Hayes theories.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
The Rams will be perceived as one of two things after this season of Hard Knocks:

1. A group of young, goofy but talented NFL players.

2. The laughing stock of the league.

From the feedback I am hearing after episode #1 from friends who are fans of other teams. The needle is swinging pretty far towards #2 at the moment, haha. Maybe they are just scared of Mike Waufle.....

Feedback at my work is we got some talented players but Fisher is a tool. They love the Aaron Donald stuff probably because I have been talking him up for 2 years lol.

Fisher is the one taking a beating around here after one episode

Psycho_X

Legend
Feedback at my work is we got some talented players but Fisher is a tool. They love the Aaron Donald stuff probably because I have been talking him up for 2 years lol.

Fisher is the one taking a beating around here after one episode

Yeah similar. I got a lot of Bears fans around here and they've always been extremely jealous of us drafting Aaron Donald because they were the next pick and was who most of them wanted that draft. It's funny because of Fisher's Bears connection a lot wanted him as a Bears coach at first but now all I hear about is how awful he is and how the game has passed him by. After hard knocks there's been a lot of 7-9 bull$hit barbs and making fun of how inept our offense always is under him. And of course the usual taunting about how I cheer for an unloyal, transient team that doesn't care about its fans. Basically the hardest part of trying to stay a fan. But yeah, hard knocks is not helping people's impressions of team management so far.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
I don't get other teams fans fascination with Fisher, I mean, why do they care if he's mediocre or not, he's not YOUR coach, you don't pay HIS salary....Rams fans have the right to complain, he is OUR coach.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I don't get other teams fans fascination with Fisher, I mean, why do they care if he's mediocre or not, he's not YOUR coach, you don't pay HIS salary....Rams fans have the right to complain, he is OUR coach.

That's easy.

They hate him because his teams always play physical and nasty. Our more pussy-fied opponents even like to call Fisher's players dirty.

The fact is... his teams play hard and through the whistle. The way football is meant to be played.

So when you hear another team's fan complaining about our HC. Rest assured it's because their team has taken a real ass beating from a Fisher team. I love it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am excited after hearing an interview with an Hard Knocks director Matt Kissinger...He said we will get feedback about last weeks game vs the Cowboys..He said there were 40 people examining, editing, distilling the game and other footage ALL LAST night, in order to have Episode 2 ready......How freaking awesome is that?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
My friends were excited about how hard-ass our coaches were, and that they were willing to go after a player like Tavon.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am excited after hearing an interview with an Hard Knocks director Matt Kissinger...He said we will get feedback about last weeks game vs the Cowboys..He said there were 40 people examining, editing, distilling the game and other footage ALL LAST night, in order to have Episode 2 ready......How freaking awesome is that?

So. MFing. Awesome.

Can't wait to see this episode but gonna have to wait for it to post to HBO Go site grr...