Grob.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Are you concerned about GRob?

• Total voters

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I would agree with you fully the "... have no hope in Saffold holding out for long," My position has not changed at all the last few months.

However if Saffold does remain healthy:cautious: :notsure: & there is a repeat of the 2015 season performance by Robinson this 2016 season ....Saffold would be the first OL IMO to replace Robinson ..until he is injured again. Then that might bye enough time to get either Battle or Williams ready for the task of being the future starting OLT for this Ram team.
La de da de I like to party !! Still say G Rob is & will be a stud LT !!!

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Ok, your killing me. I fully expect Grob to be a Pro Bowler in 2 years, just not sure if it's at Guard or Tackle. I love Havenstein, but to call him blue chip is not fair to the colt blue. Havenstein had a really good year for a rookie, and he's obviously a gamer, but he's not blue chip.

How many 1st rd LT have stepped in and been great from year 1? Now consider although Grob played LT he's like a June Jones QB coming out of Hawaii and stepping into a starting role. He literally did not even practice or get taught 50% of what 95 % of Other Left Tackle get in College. So take the couple of years it takes most LT to get it, and then add on a year or 2 for his horrific college pedigree. I think the Rams just need to see steady improve,went, because the guy is a BEAST, he's a worker, he's got everything you dream about, just NEVER did most of this stuff. Worse case he's moved to Guard and dominates. I'm not worried about GRob as much as I am worried about or WR's

GRob is not a BEAST, DG. At least not yet.

But he could become one.

@So Ram and I both agree that he can start making his statement this Sat against the Cowboys.

I imagine that you feel the same.

Nothing would please all Ram fans more than to see GRob start to fulfill his promise, rather than give us flashes.

But right now, GRob is closer to Brian Quick status than Gurley or Donald status, don't you think?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
GRob is not a BEAST, DG. At least not yet.

But he could become one.

@So Ram and I both agree that he can start making his statement this Sat against the Cowboys.

I imagine that you feel the same.

Nothing would please all Ram fans more than to see GRob start to fulfill his promise, rather than give us flashes.

But right now, GRob is closer to Brian Quick status than Gurley or Donald status, don't you think?

Wow !!!

Looking back both draft picks were a mistake in my opinion. I love Snisher & the way they draft.

Quick was all right. I guess you have to believe your scouts.They really didn't do that bad. I. Pead same thing.He had the skill set.

Greg Robinson was a freebe pick. #2 overall.Why not after giving up so much to get Tavon do you not trade back ???
The gift that keeps giving,could have been the all time trades in NFL history.

Say they trade back with Buffalo & draft Donald ??
Then take Zach Martin ?? All a dream, plus another 1st rd pick the next year.

We as Ram fans should be more happy that Aaron Donald is on the team. If Robinson was the only 1st rd pick & Aaron Donald was a star somewhere else ??

Then the sky is falling & The Rams don't have Jared Goff.

I think Fisher said it best on Hard Knocks.Trust him !!If everyone does what they are suppose to they will be just fine. I do think Greg Robinson is a beast. This guy is going to be a mauler.He has shown his Nasty Side that I want to see Saturday.

lockdnram21

Legend
If he doesn't dominate Dallas line we have a problem. If that's the case Battle should start getting reps..

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
On GRob - I'll take average pass protection if it comes with elite run blocking. He may give up a bad looking pass rush here and there - and that will be when most fans notice him - but if he is flattening two levels and letting Gurley loose - I'll take it.