GDT: Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dolpho

UDFA
It seems like a lot of people here are totally ignoring the wants of the players who want to WIN GAMES. They don't want to "nurture" a QB who may or may not be the answer. Winning feels good and winning is the culture that the Rams should have since moving to L.A.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We have seen the benefit of sitting a year in Mannion's progress. Not saying sitting or starting Goff is the right decision but obviously you can develop without playing

bluecoconuts

Legend
We have seen the benefit of sitting a year in Mannion's progress. Not saying sitting or starting Goff is the right decision but obviously you can develop without playing

Mannion looks pretty bad right now, he's definitely looked like the 3rd best QB tonight.

Dolpho

UDFA
Keenum is 7-9 bullcrap. This isn't whining. It's pointing out a crappy job by our coaching staff. Considering how often you criticize things, it's a bit hypocritical you'd point to this as whining.

And Goff hasn't proved anyt

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I wouldn't be too sure about that. Agree he's played awful, but who is behind him ? Battle hasn't shown us anything and isn't healthy apparently.
They still have Saffold who can play any position but Center, and Rob H. Williams is too slow to play LT and he has proven that in one game. He is too big a liability to play tackle. Maybe guard but not tackle.They might even be able to sign someone after all other teams make their final cuts.

Dolpho

UDFA
And Goff hasn't proved anyt

He had a few good throws but definitely a lot of rookie moves. I cannot understand people who want to start him, it literally baffles my mind. There is nothing in the preseason that has shown me otherwise.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
It seems like a lot of people here are totally ignoring the wants of the players who want to WIN GAMES. They don't want to "nurture" a QB who may or may not be the answer. Winning feels good and winning is the culture that the Rams should have since moving to L.A.
Yes and the best way to win now is Goff, not play the exact same QB clone with the exact same offense that went 7-9 last year.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
They still have Saffold who can play any position but Center, and Rob H. Williams is too slow to play LT and he has proven that in one game. He is too big a liability to play tackle. Maybe guard but not tackle.

Lets hope GRob stays healthy this season.

Dolpho

UDFA
Yes and the best way to win now is Goff, not play the exact same QB clone with the exact same offense that went 7-9 last year.

So what makes you think Goff can let us go 7-9? I can point you to the preseason stats but I'm REALLY curious as to what people see.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
During half time I rewound the recording and watched it multiple times. DVR it all you want and screen shot what you want but if that ball was intended for Thomas and not Cooper it was underthrown by close to 10 yards. That was to Cooper IMO.

Nope, don't need no screen shots here. You're right.

Only took me two looks to see it.

Thanks

Mick

Pro Bowler
So what makes you think Goff can let us go 7-9? I can point you to the preseason stats but I'm REALLY curious as to what people see.
Those stats aren't all with the 1's, so they're not completely accurate....just a thought

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
If the Rams thought Keenum is the type of QB that could get them to the playoffs, they wouldn't have moved heaven and earth for Goff.

OK, I hear ya. But I have this fear that Fisher and Snead moved heaven and earth in an effort to save their jobs for another year or more, and are just hoping it pans out. So far this preseason, I'm not even sure if Goff is better than Paxton Lynch and Wentz. :(

And get ready to become angry. I know it's early but Goff does not look at good as Dak Prescott so far. And THAT scares me.

I'm in no way saying Jared is a bust. WAY to early to even think such a thing. I am saying that I'm nervous, and so far find myself unsure about our QB position. If I had to choose right now tonight a starter for week 1, it's Keenum for sure.

Dolpho

UDFA
Those stats aren't all with the 1's, so they're not completely accurate....just a thought

So you think Goff would perform better against the #1 defense, the #1's on Denver? You're joking right? I'm at a loss for words.