GDT: Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dolpho

UDFA
Keenum is more comfortable because he's familiar with the NFL and the playbook. It's obvious that Goff throws the best ball on the team, and it's not even close. It depends on how you want to develop your guy really, I trust Fisher knows what he's doing, but I think by keeping Goff with the 2's will slow down his development.

Goff definitely has the better talent, there's no disputing that. Stronger arm and taller, but the experience and mental aspect hasn't surfaced yet. I think the best thing Goff can do is watch from the sidelines and learn the NFL offense.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How's he going to handle the speed of NFL defenses if all he is facing are guys who are told to pull up and not kill him?

At some point you have to get out of the baby pool and swim with the sharks
At some point you get to throw the ball to #1 receivers with Gurley in the back field and the 1st team OLine in front of him. We've yet to see all of that out there with Goff and that's a tragedy. Fisher really screwed with us fans this year playing is slow and safe.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Everyone keep your fingers crossed on the injury front tonight.

Cooper apparently getting checked out by doctors earlier (didn't notice this one).

Goff getting looked at by doctors after taking a big hit.

EJ Gains limping around with quad issues.

GRob showing concussion like symptoms.

Brockers icing his hamstring.

Classic Rams luck. :/

Mick

Pro Bowler
Oh look...a 3rd and ten and they throw a 3 yard out.... 7-9 bullshit all over the place

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
a nice play call 7 yds behind the FD marker for 2 valuable yards to assist the punt team?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
The only thing that worries me about Goff, is that he looks fragile. He should never be in the game again with Williams at LT..MOTHER#$%^&!
I'll go even further... he should not be playing behind the 2nd unit line, 3rd, etc. The only line he should be playing behind is the 1st unit. Williams and Donnel have almost had him killed tonight. BS to expose him behind these guys.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll go even further... he should not be playing behind the 2nd unit line, 3rd, etc. The only line he should be playing behind is the 1st unit. Williams and Donnel have almost had him killed tonight. BS to expose him behind these guys.
damn straight...I really think Goff needs to slam some protein shakes and hit the weight room..

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Hmmm. I would have expected to see at least one time in these first 3 games, a deep bomb throw to Tavon. Even just an attempt at one. And please no one try and tell me "they don't want to show their hand."

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Seau not doing himself any favors tonight. He's getting exposed. IMO he will get cut at the end and will not be signed to the PS.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff definitely has the better talent, there's no disputing that. Stronger arm and taller, but the experience and mental aspect hasn't surfaced yet. I think the best thing Goff can do is watch from the sidelines and learn the NFL offense.
It boils down to if you think Keenum is going to take you to the promised land this year. If not, it is probably better to use the time to develop Goff since he is obviously the future.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
It boils down to if you think Keenum is going to take you to the promised land this year. If not, it is probably better to use the time to develop Goff since he is obviously the future.

That is a true statement. But here's the deal. I actually think Keenum can get us to the playoffs, Wildcard.
With the drought we've had for over a decade, that kind of IS the promised land. :)

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Hmmm. I would have expected to see at least one time in these first 3 games, a deep bomb throw to Tavon. Even just an attempt at one. And please no one try and tell me "they don't want to show their hand."

Keenum isnt capable of that throw and Tavon is out of the game by the time Goff enters.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm more disappointed with the posts tonight.
Many are agenda driven, many are just over reactions and some are just ignorant beer fueled whining.

I didnt seen anything that changes my expectations for the season or the players.
It's called PRE-season, folks...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
If they weren't under pressure to capture the attention of the L.A fan Base yes but that is not the case. It is a sales year and the Rams have to show.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think they're afraid to give him the Bradford treatment... Where he's thrown into the fire and starts hearing ghosts. I agree though, I think someone like Goff needs to learn by doing... Let him make his mistakes and get the timing down with the 1's, rather than watch him throw good passes to guys who can't catch. At this point I feel he's locking onto receivers because he's looking for the one guy on the field who can actually catch the damn ball.

Maybe. But it's a mistake. Personally, I think Fisher is doing what he always does. Always sits rookies for too long out of his belief they should "earn" it.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm more disappointed with the posts tonight.
Many are agenda driven, many are just over reactions and some are just ignorant beer fueled whining.

I didnt seen anything that changes my expectations for the season or the players.
It's called PRE-season, folks...

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy with our team. First-team defense and offense showed they can get it done tonight. But I already figured that. My issue is with how the coaching staff has handled Goff from Day 1.