GDT: Packers at Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Will the real Jared Cook please stand up!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Will the real Jared Cook please stand up?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Holly hell in a handbasket. That Jones fellow is good at catching the oblong pig sphere.

Ram65

Legend
Cookie drop.

Falcons got pressure on Rodgers. Falcons showed some run but, they eat up the Packers DBs.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Cook dropped many easy passes in his career with the Titans and Rams.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Wait 2 drops on the 1st drive of the 2nd half? I thought he was the best TE in the NFL after last week :D
That's the Cook I remember. Funny how some people forget so fast. Guy's got no desire to be the best. What a waste.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Taking bets on how many Atlanta starters don't take a snap in the 4th quarter. Over/under at 5.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That's game. Julio is the best in the game. Who's going to stop these guys? New England doesn't have a great defense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow. I am stunned.

Actually, I suppose Green Bay is.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
h8o73.jpg

Lumbergh, will will please get Cook a can of pesticide?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
MVP caliber QB, one of the best WR's in the game, 2 RB's that most every team in the NFL would love to have and an OLine with a Pro Bowl Center and one of the best young LT in the NFL. Is it Shanahan or the players that Dimitroff put together? I know the answer is somewhere in the middle but Shanahan gets an awful lot of credit for having an amzingly talented team to work with.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Matt Damon in "The Great Wall" will be followed by encores of Tom Cruise as "The Last Samurai," Brad Pitt as "The Mexican" and Samuel L. Jackson as "Whitey McGee."

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Anyone else remember when Christine Michael was going to be the heir apparent to Captain Skittles?

I 'member.