GDT: Packers at Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
#1 in the NFL in points allowed. They'll beat this Falcons team. They're superior defensively and of course they can play with anyone offensively.
Atlanta has thrashed every top defensive team in the league. Seattle(twice), Denver, Kansas City. A lot of NEs schedule has been poor opponents. Including the AFC east for 6 games. I don't see NE having an answer for all these weapons. I think they lose to Pittsburgh today anyway.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I almost want NE to win...just so that Atlanta can kick their sorry-asses 50-13 or even worse...

Almost... would rather they not make the SB at all.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I almost want NE to win...just so that Atlanta can kick their sorry-asses 50-13 or even worse...

Almost... would rather they not make the SB at all.

That's okay I'm fine with the Falcons beating the Steelers 50-13 and Patriot fans dealing with Steeler fans for two weeks after a home loss.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That's okay I'm fine with the Falcons beating the Steelers 50-13 and Patriot fans dealing with Steeler fans for two weeks after a home loss.

likewise. I'm done with Boston fan.

I'm gonna love it the day Brady retires... the liver failure and alcohol poisoning will be epidemic from all the drinking in the Bahstan area from all the Pats fans who can't cope.

Although, the other owners in the AFC East suck, so who knows?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Won a little bit of money on that in the sports book :)

jap

Legend
Well, that was a butt kicking!!!! That GB FB fumble may have been the most critical play . . . a possible 14-point swing that saw what could have been a possible 10-7 Atlanta lead balloon to a 17-0 lead.

jap

Legend
I don't mind Atlanta as a team, but now I have to listen to all these damn bandwagon Atlanta fans for at least two more weeks. If they win the damn Super Bowl, I will be stuck with their damn chatter even longer! Nevertheless, I prefer an Atlanta SB win over any NE victory.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Well, that was a butt kicking!!!! That GB FB fumble may have been the most critical play . . . a possible 14-point swing that saw what could have been a possible 10-7 Atlanta lead balloon to a 17-0 lead.
The fumble and the missed FG completely changed the momentum. Or at least completely solidified Atlanta's momentum. Could just as easily have been 10-10 at that point.