GDT: Packers at Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a shocker, so far.

Doesn't feel over yet, however.
A shocker? Not to those of us that bet on the 6 point favorite. But it's far from over and with #12 back there at QB I wouldn't feel safe unless I had a 2 score lead and the ball with 20 seconds left in the game.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Packers can't stop them with their DB's. going to lose my over bet unless Atl. does all the heavy lifting.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
If that hit happened to Brady flags been thrown all over the field.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
CHiPs... wow...

And you all thought the Kong movie looked bad.

That trailer made the Dukes of Hazard movie look good in comparison...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I took ATL/Pitt as well...

Game's not over, but it sure don't look good for the cheese...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OH MY!!

Oh-my-Damn-meme-24842.jpg

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, do the Packers not believe in covering receivers?

That might have something to do with Shanahan? IMO this is the closest I've seen an offense resemble a Martz coached offense

FRO

Legend
Mike Martz proved not all great coordinator's make great head coaches and McVay may very well be Gruden 2.0, but to not even interview Kyle Shanahan was a massive mistake. He is clearly the best OC in the league and his system fit both Goff and Gurley the best. What makes matters worse is the in division rival seems poised to get him. Again not hating on the McVay hire, but hating on the fact Shanahan didn't get a single interview.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man was not expecting this ....not with the way 12 has been playing the last few weeks ... defenders needs to step up and make a play or three

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
So, uh, do the Falcons run Matt Schaub out in the 2nd half to protect Ryan for the Super Bowl?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait 2 drops on the 1st drive of the 2nd half? I thought he was the best TE in the NFL after last week :D