GDT: Packers at Falcons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Gee...Who saw this coming?
tumblr_m7rup8A9MB1qbbjkio7_250.gif
Is that from Taxi?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Just wished they would have talked to the guy.

I don't disagree, but they would of had to wait until Super Bowl week, I too wish weather had not intervened, but Wade Phillips might not have waited, so there is that.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don't disagree, but they would of had to wait until Super Bowl week, I too wish weather had not intervened, but Wade Phillips might not have waited, so there is that.

Exactly. First thing Joseph wanted to do was retain Philips. If we hadn't hired McVay, he may have either stayed in Denver or taken the Washington job.

Honestly, I think Philips will be as important to the improvement of this team as McVay...

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Honestly, I think Philips will be as important to the improvement of this team as McVay...

I concur Wade Phillips is the best Defensive Coordinator in the National Football League and the Los Angeles Rams made a great hire on both sides of the ball.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Packers TJ Lang was a TOP rated (29 yr old ) Unrestricted Free Agent O-Lineman :sadwalk:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Good reversal of a bad call.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Guys I really, really, really, REALLLLLLLLY don't want the whiners getting Shanahan...:puke:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
That Julio Jones and Matt Ryan combo is pretty good.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Guys I really, really, really, REALLLLLLLLY don't want the whiners getting Shanahan...:puke:

You know how McVay is such an awesome FIT for the Rams???

Well, the Yorks have learned NOTHING with respect to personnel. The entire GM establishment has run from the job and the last competent HC with any kind of arrogance/self-respect clashed horribly with them and was run out of town.

AND... his success was predicated on them ALREADY having the talent. Harbaugh didn't BUILD that team, he just coached that talent up. Huge difference.

They're going to expect Shanahan to BUILD AND COACH UP.

In his first year, he's only going to have mere weeks prior to the start of FA, and then college player evals begin.

And all this is predicated on everyone buying in AND being able to execute Shanahan's program.

Ask McDaniel how it goes when you don't have the talent to execute your program...

I may worry if somehow he scrapes together an awesome staff AND if they kill it in FA or something, but beyond that?

SF isn't just an HC away. So...not worried.