GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I've had enough of TJ McDonald's stupidity. Yes, it's great you can provide huge hits from the secondary. But if you cannot play with discipline then got off the team. His friendly fire has already lost us Ogletree for the season, and Trumaine Johnson for much of last. Now he's drilling Jenkins. See what you tackle. It's basic football.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We are insanely creative on special teams, but bang missionary style on offense. Go figure.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
When the most exciting plays come from the specials teams unit: you're cheering for the Rams.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Do they not believe they can pass so they won't even try? One pass, five rushes seems really easy to game plan against.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Not only are the other teams receivers scared to cross the middle, so is our back 7

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm at work, can't watch the game, thought I'd follow the thread....

...but now I remember what watching everyone complain all at once is really like.

Try to have a nice day guys. Remember that it's only football.
Go Rams