GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Much nicer watching the game and listening to Rams broadcast on Sirius/XM.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WTF you doing TJ? Even if you don't take out your own guy that's a bush league illegal hit.

bskrilla

Starter
WTF you doing TJ? Even if you don't take out your own guy that's a bush league illegal hit.

Disagree with that. He was aiming for the receivers midsection. If he hit the right guy it would have been a good hit and may have knocked the ball out. Just missed...

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Mcdonald may be the only guy to knock 2 teammates out within 6 game stretch

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
They're so sick of this season they're taking each other out I see...

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
OMG that friendly fire hit was horrid.

Greg Williams allowing super soft coverage off the line across the board was concerning. He treated it like it was a 3rd and 25.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disagree with that. He was aiming for the receivers midsection. If he hit the right guy it would have been a good hit and may have knocked the ball out. Just missed...
He was leading with his head.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
David Johnson is a hell of a player. He was great at UNI too, played my hometown Bison a few times.

manmaderam

The one and only
That guy for the Cardinals, David Johnson is from my hometown area!!!! Kid was fun yo watch in high school