GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Joyner better learn to play the ball. That could have easily been flagged.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looked to me like it was only head to head because he hit Jenkins. Looked like he was trying to throw his shoulder at the receiver. Just what I saw.
So he lead with his head because he hit his teammate but his head some how wasn't leading if he hit a Cardinal? :LOL:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Terrible angle by Mo.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
7 points isn't insurmountable for our offense, right? Please perform, Foles. Please?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
My new personal rule. Watch one series of D and one of O. If it looks ugly I go do something else the rest of the day.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man. Seems like yesterday that we never gave up touchdowns

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Why was Mo in? Announcer said because Jenkins is out, but wouldn't that mean Roberson, not Alexander?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The injuries aren't helping but our D has lost its luster. What could of been..

jap

Legend
I don't give a freak how bad we have been playing. We need to come up with a 200% effort and beat our NFC West opponents---beginning with Arians' Cards!

bskrilla

Starter
So he lead with his head because he hit his teammate but his head some how wasn't leading if he hit a Cardinal? :LOL:
No... He lead with his shoulder. He made a head first contact with JJ because that wasn't his target. To me it looked like if he had actually hit his target it would have been a shoulder to chest hit.