GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's Game Day!!

GettyImages-93308821.0.jpg

carson-palmer-t.j.-mcdonald-nfl-st.-louis-rams-arizona-cardinals-850x560.jpg

100415-NFL-rams-gurley-runs-past-johnson-ahn-PI.vadapt.620.high.74.jpg

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Last time Fisher had a 5 game losing streak he was fired 3 games later, hopefully he can avoid that today.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Let's get this party started.. ( St. Louis style now ) :cool: GOOOOO RAMS!

kraftig.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
HERE SOME KEY STATS TO PUMP YOU UP FOR TODAYS GAME!!!!
* Fishers record is 4-3 against the Cards w/ Rams
* The Team Holds a 5 to 4 edge in FR's in this time
* In this time we've Sacked their QB 25 Times!! ( they've had 15 sacks)
AND THE BIG ONE:
* Rams turn-over Ratio Rams 7 Turn-overs Cards 16 Turn-overs!!!!

Long1.jpg

Chris72a.jpg

506e42b22e848_preview-620.jpg

512x.jpg

temp20130824_StlDEN_004--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

" LET'S ROLL GUY'S!!"

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Just heard Havenstein is back today, but missed anything on Quinn. Anyone heard anything on Quinn's status for today? I heard this past week that Wagoner said he'd probably be out..

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just heard Havenstein is back today, but missed anything on Quinn. Anyone heard anything on Quinn's status for today? I heard this past week that Wagoner said he'd probably be out..
Haven't heard anything! I'm hope he's wrong, as usual!!

RamWoodie

Legend
Folks, I had planned to be in the "Lou" for this game because I felt the Rams would be battling for first place in the West. I was still debating until last night. I decided there were better things I could us my money for...given the offensive woes of the Rams. It's over $300 that I can save.

I'm gonna be here in Memphis watching the game at a joint called "Clicks". I'm also of the opinion it's time to see what Mannion can do if Foles is stinking it up again. All I have is "a feeling" about Mannion...but I'd like to know if that "feeling" is right.

The Rams are too talented offensively to be in this position...I just don't understand...:sick:

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
My 1st game in 10 years without Directv NFL Ticket. I guess I am in the same boat as the season ticket holders that don't renew. I am in southeastern Pa.I have been a fan since the late seventies. Going to miss watching whole games. Picked up the Comcast deal and have the Red Zone, so we will see how this plays out. Just can't keep paying the extra money to watch them go under .500 every year.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
My 1st game in 10 years without Directv NFL Ticket. I guess I am in the same boat as the season ticket holders that don't renew. I am in southeastern Pa.I have been a fan since the late seventies. Going to miss watching whole games. Picked up the Comcast deal and have the Red Zone, so we will see how this plays out. Just can't keep paying the extra money to watch them go under .500 every year.

Edited out by request of OPs

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Folks, I had planned to be in the "Lou" for this game because I felt the Rams would be battling for first place in the West. I was still debating until last night. I decided there were better things I could us my money for...given the offensive woes of the Rams. It's over $300 that I can save.

I'm gonna be here in Memphis watching the game at a joint called "Clicks". I'm also of the opinion it's time to see what Mannion can do if Foles is stinking it up again. All I have is "a feeling" about Mannion...but I'd like to know if that "feeling" is right.

The Rams are too talented offensively to be in this position...I just don't understand...:sick:
I was going to go to the game in Baltimore a couple weeks ago and didn't for the same reasons

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Starting OL today

Robinson, G Reynolds, Barnes, Wichmann, Havenstein.

:sick:

All future All Pros :p

Maybe Paul Boudreau will miss the bus today and Jackie Slater will just happen to be on the scene and and and......forgive me
Mind wandering. But as a lifelong Ram fan I have lots of imaginary scenarios where we win games and dominate the NFL
Most recent I've been imagining Dennis Harrah and Irv Pankey coming out of retirement etc...
Anyway, 2 beers into it right now, figured the best way to watch my team was sloshed or asleep

GO RAMS!!!!!

image.jpg

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I was going to go to the game in Baltimore a couple weeks ago and didn't for the same reasons
I had more fun at the Linc watching Temple college football games this year for a lot less money. Don't get me wrong guy's I love my Rams and I am sporting my Foles Tee today !