GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I had more fun at the Linc watching Temple college football games this year for a lot less money. Don't get me wrong guy's I love my Rams and I am sporting my Foles Tee today !
I guess I am setting myself up with the Foles tee post ?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Rams are wearing throwbacks. Love those uniforms. I wish they would make that their standard uniform.

RamWoodie

Legend
My hope is to see better use of the WRs! Particularly Britt and Quick. When I was at the Niner's game at the ED I was consistently seeing that Foles isn't recognizing where to throw these guys open. He takes too long...and it's not because the OLine isn't protecting...Foles just doesn't know how to throw guys open...and HOW MANY TIMES have we seen him sail the ball over these two? :eek:

Also those two (Britt and Quick) are too big to not throw them some short passes and let them use their size against CBs that are smaller most times.

This ain't rocket science...:(

RamWoodie

Legend
Here in Memphis they're televising the Vikes/Seahags game...SO...I'm off to Clicks to see the Rams game. (y)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Almost kickoff; everyone pop a Valium.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Over the past 3 years, Fisher is 2-1 on games played between December 6th-9th. Their only loss was in 2013 in the desert against this Cardinals team. I'm going with the odds and say we pull out a slim win.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol Hekker kicking off guess this guy isn't a serious competition for GZ.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Close game so far.