Game Thread: Dallas at Philadelphia

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Bradford sucks but the fumble has to be given to somebody so unfortunately it's his. Bradford brings bad mojo to his team and I'm glad he's gone
So while the guys are still lining up and Bradford's calling signals the center snaps it and it's Bradford's fault? I suppose that ball he just threw that hit Ertz in both hands and gets intercepted is his fault too.

Darn you Bradford! *Shakes fist*

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Philadelphia is 0-2.

It's going to be the buzz of the week on talk radio.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
So while the guys are still lining up and Bradford's calling signals the center snaps it and it's Bradford's fault? I suppose that ball he just threw that hit Ertz in both hands and gets intercepted is his fault too.

And don't forget Matthews throwing it up for grabs last week! That was totally his fault also.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
LOL; Williams scores touchdown and FOX picks up one of his teammates yelling "F*** YEAH!" on their audio.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Lmao at the audio catch from the Eagles fan who was cursing at the Cowboys player from celebrating the touchdown.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life

No they have to give it to someone so unfortunately it's given to Bradford. I still believe that Bradford does something to the team he's on and it's not good. His body language rubs the team the wrong way, and I truly believe he lacks leadership skills. I'm really happy he's gone.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Speaking of...what happened to Bradford? Seems like he sucks really bad this year.
He's learning a new offense you gotta be patient. It's his 4th new oc in 5yrs... well atleast thats what would have been said if he was still a ram

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

The fumble was clearly on the C, he snapped it too soon.

The INT was more on Bradford than the WR. How many times do we have to see that before we admit "Bradford has nothing but a fastball". He has no feel.

azcards

UDFA
How long of a leash does Bradford have in Philly? I realize that o-line sucks but I'm sure rumors of Sanchez will swirl if this keeps up.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How long of a leash does Bradford have in Philly? I realize that o-line sucks but I'm sure rumors of Sanchez will swirl if this keeps up.

I think he has a few more weeks to prove himself.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Philadelphia is 0-2.

It's going to be the buzz of the week on talk radio.
And the Buzz for the RAMS will be... "silence." Which is how I prefer it to be. Until we can put consistent win streaks together we should not be discussed other than on ROD.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Lots of concern about Bradford's health and getting to 51% of the snaps. Now it might be his performance that limits his snap count.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was it Buck who said maybe time for Sanchez to come in as Bradford was not having a good day? Sam had some decent passes at times, but the butterfingers on the receiving end dropped em. Ugly freaking game.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think he has a few more weeks to prove himself.

I'm not so sure.

Sanchez played better in pre season, and has been more productive that Bradford.

At some point Chip is going to have to understand his O, his players, and his plan isn't working and he is going to have to adjust.