Game Thread: Dallas at Philadelphia

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This is just lame. Nobody was bashing your team. Just saying how bad the injuries are going to affect you. We know all too well. Two years of it is enough.

In fairness I was taking a shot at his team in a way so I understand him defending his team, but if they defeat the Falcons at home then I will more than happy to reach out to @Rynie and dine on some crow, but I can't see them winning that game with a 37 year old quarterback who has been in the league for three years.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Sam made some bad throws, sure. I cannot believe you think the receivers are not the least bit to blame. I saw a staggering amount of drops in that game, just like the past one where they dropped several passes that turned into INTs.

lulz

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Why poor at me? We exposed Kelly's faggot ass offense for what it is. Missing Romo? Yeah, that hurts. But our defense held the Giants to 9 points, and the "high powered eagles offense" to 10 points. Romo will be back. In week 5 we'll have Hardy and McClain back. I ain't scared.

Hahahhah hey Rynie can't someone empathize? All I have for 200 miles in all directions are Cowboy fans living here in Austin

But yes thanks for exposing the Eagles !

Go WEEEEEDEN

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'm torn on Sam.

I like him - I think he is a decent human being and a talented kid.

But we have the Eagles Second Round Pick - and I like that a lot better than I like Sam.

I'd like to see Sam succeed - but I really do hope the Eagles go 0-16.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...rback-change-and-it-doesnt-involve-tim-tebow/

Eagles make quarterback change, and it doesn’t involve Tim Tebow
Posted by Darin Gantt on September 21, 2015

300x-3.jpg
Getty Images

Eagles coach Chip Kelly said last night he’d evaluate everything, and he’s started at the quarterback position.

According to Reuben Frank of CSNPhilly.com, the Eagles have swapped out third quarterbacks, releasing Stephen Morris and signing Thad Lewis.

Lewis was part of final cuts by the Browns this preseason, and has also done time with the Rams, Texans and Bills, meaning he’s moved among some of the most dysfunctional quarterback depth charts in the league in recent years.

He’s played in seven NFL games and has a career 81.4 rating, with more touchdowns (five) than interceptions (four), and has played some generally acceptable football along the way.