Game Thread: Dallas at Philadelphia

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I told y'all Bradford sucks. We'll be fine. Our defense is legit. Our next two games are Falcons and saints, which are both winnable without romo.

You're nuts your defense won't be that good when they're on the field all of the time and the Falcons have a great offense so that game is a loss and Brandon Weeden is a joke and I'm not sure you have the running game to compensate.

No Dez Bryant and no Romo IMO, you're in big trouble very big trouble unless you find a Clint Longley for 8 weeks.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
12006198_10153731195894171_3657975581505422469_n-jpg.10477

635711292497697119473611858_tumblr_inline_nbc8y1raWO1qhgb5g.jpg

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Why poor at me? We exposed Kelly's faggot ass offense for what it is. Missing Romo? Yeah, that hurts. But our defense held the Giants to 9 points, and the "high powered eagles offense" to 10 points. Romo will be back. In week 5 we'll have Hardy and McClain back. I ain't scared.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
You're nuts your defense won't be that good when they're on the field all of the time and the Falcons have a great offense so that game is a loss and Brandon Weeden is a joke and I'm not sure you have the running game to compensate.

No Dez Bryant and no Romo IMO, you're in big trouble very big trouble unless you find a Clint Longley for 8 weeks.
How did that Rams game go today?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Man, every time it seems like Romo's going to turn the corner something like this happens.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Just read this.........

In the first half, Bradford led the Eagles’ offense to just 21 total yards. That’s the lowest total in the first half by an NFL team since Bradford did it with the St. Louis Rams in 2013. The New York Giants also posted 18 first-half yards in Week 3 of the 2013 season. No one has done it since. That’s because it’s hard to do. The Eagles could get only one first down in the entire half, and that came due to a pass interference penalty by the Cowboys.

..........wow
Last week on MNF. Or was it SNF, whichever, John Gruden said Sam Bradford has thrown passes 10yds or shorter 70% of the time in his career

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Why poor at me? We exposed Kelly's faggot ass offense for what it is. Missing Romo? Yeah, that hurts. But our defense held the Giants to 9 points, and the "high powered eagles offense" to 10 points. Romo will be back. In week 5 we'll have Hardy and McClain back. I ain't scared.
Cudo's Rynie! I have never made any Bones about it, I HATE THE COWBOY'S! always have, always well!!
But you a true fan and I, for one, won't knock you for hanging in their!!
The Cowboy's have Lost their #1 RB, Their #1 WR, and Their QB!!
Face Facts, they are going to go on a Losing Streak starting week#3!!
BUT I do mean it CUDO's!!!!

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Cudo's Rynie! I have never made any Bones about it, I HATE THE COWBOY'S! always have, always well!!
But you a true fan and I, for one, won't knock you for hanging in their!!
The Cowboy's have Lost their #1 RB, Their #1 WR, and Their QB!!
Face Facts, they are going to go on a Losing Streak starting week#3!!
BUT I do mean it CUDO's!!!!
Thanks man! I really appreciate it. The eagles had 7 rushing yards AS A TEAM...the fewest in 69 years. Just saying.

Penguin.

Rookie
It wasn't the WR's fault for terrible throws.

Sam made some bad throws, sure. I cannot believe you think the receivers are not the least bit to blame. I saw a staggering amount of drops in that game, just like the past one where they dropped several passes that turned into INTs.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Sam made some bad throws, sure. I cannot believe you think the receivers are not the least bit to blame. I saw a staggering amount of drops in that game, just like the past one where they dropped several passes that turned into INTs.
I agree. I'm not putting ALL the blame for his throws. A lot of them were bad. We forced like five 3-and-outs in a row.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Once again: the excuses for Sam sound eerily the same. New team, same excuses.

Philly had been known for a strong offense the past two years under Kelly. Now he's QB and the WRs suck and so does the backs and line? This is the one silver lining in this horrible @$$ week of football man.

Newsflash: the dude in the huddle matters. His leadership matters. Sam needs to get pi$$ed and lead those guys, if he does that he'll be fine. If not, he'll be like Trent Green and ooze his way out of the league and into the studio.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Our next two games are Falcons and saints, which are both winnable without romo.

Wishful thinking on the Falcons. They have looked very good so far.

How did that Rams game go today?

This is just lame. Nobody was bashing your team. Just saying how bad the injuries are going to affect you. We know all too well. Two years of it is enough.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Once again: the excuses for Sam sound eerily the same. New team, same excuses.

Philly had been known for a strong offense the past two years under Kelly. Now he's QB and the WRs suck and so does the backs and line? This is the one silver lining in this horrible @$$ week of football man.

Newsflash: the dude in the huddle matters. His leadership matters. Sam needs to get pi$$ed and lead those guys, if he does that he'll be fine. If not, he'll be like Trent Green and ooze his way out of the league and into the studio.

Why the shot at Trent Green? He could play.